/classical/

I hate bots. They ruined this general. I want to go back edition. youtube.com/watch?v=x4GFCdXnMh0

>mega folders
are they still alive :( ?

>How do I get into classical?
Don't click the paste and listen to classical music instead

Previous

Attached: :(.jpg (720x824, 116.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/NBEp2VFh
youtube.com/watch?v=SYeu5hQNNwc
youtu.be/90wBhBZjAUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have a dream of singing in a Russian orthodox church choir, any ideas of how I can do this?
I am not Christian

the only good choir music is catholic choir.

post good music quickly

How does classical feel about gilbert and sullivan? It's only semi related but i think here is the best place to ask, I've lived in bumfuck nowhere most of my life and have now moved to a major city that i could actually go and see something interesting.

Retard OP

>How do I get into classical?
This link has resources including audio courses, textbooks and selections of recordings to help you start to understand and appreciate classical music:
pastebin.com/NBEp2VFh

Considering how popular he is, why do people never talk about Dvořák here?

youtube.com/watch?v=SYeu5hQNNwc

Attached: Dvořák.jpg (927x1280, 241.65K)

Do people here talk about good music at all? I don't see a lot of that

good intermediate/beginner piano pieces in e minor?

because he sucks cock.

youtu.be/90wBhBZjAUQ

kinda sucks

does anyone else hate when faggot pianists do that slow little hand hover before they hit a key, like they have some flare about it its so fucking gay and annoying to watch i hate faggots and pianists with a flamboyant body language whilst playing

We talk about Bach and Mozart all the time

>classical music
Whenever I try to listen to musical pieces from that era I just can't stop laughing hysterically. It's the most shallow, insincere, sterile and secular experience you can have in musical form. This period has turned so many people away from western art music that it should be banned. It doesn't have the passion of the preceding periods neither the complexity the succeeding. Unlike modern music which is made in labs to abuse the perception of the brain this period was made with the sole purpose of trolling people into pretending that they enjoy it. I have never witnessed a single person explain in his own words how the classical period is better than the baroque, medieval or the renaissance one. Not even the best of the classical period(lmao) can compare with just the most popular composer of any other period. The three most popular composers are Mozart, Beethoven and Bach. Wonder why every single person who has actually listened to all the three of them agrees that Bach is the best? Pro tip, there is a specific periodical difference between him and the other two. You might think this post is just drivel but I'm being completely sincere and deep down people know it's true. Imagine a world where Palestrina and Taverner replaced Mozart and Beethoven as the most popular composers. Now that would be a world worth living in.

didnt read lol

you first

adds another dimension to the meaning of mentally retarded.

yeah i live on a higher dimension than you, sorry not sorry

i strongly disagree