Will Sgt. Pepper ever be topped?

Will Sgt. Pepper ever be topped?

Attached: _methode_times_prod_web_bin_d616c548-3bcc-11e7-8a07-589c316ac3ec.jpg (2907x1938, 642.52K)

pretty odd. panic at the disco

HAS BEEN MULTIPLE TIMES, BUT THOSE ALBUMS DON'T HAVE THE NORMIE EXPOSURE

>will pop boyband music from the 60s be topped
gee i dunno user, will you ever stop being a fag?

It didn't even top Pet Sounds

Eventually.

im a lifelong beatles fan. yet i find sgt pepper to have a greater number of weak songs in comparison to other albums.
getting better
fixing a hole
shes leaving home
lovely rita
good morning good morning.

>getting better
>fixing a hole
>shes leaving home
>lovely rita
These are all pop masterpieces. Now, if you mentioned Within You Without You, When I'm 64 and Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite, you might be onto something

Only bad song is good morning, within without you you just have to listen why high on shrooms or acid to get it

Cope

Just looking at the Beatles, Abbey Road, Revolver and Rubber Soul are all better

kek, hope you're enjoying being 14 years old

>thinks all that granny shit are pop masterpieces and unironically likes shes leaving home
pathetic, WYWY and Kite are the only good songs on that shit album

You've listened to it mono, right? She's Leaving Home probably suffers the most in the original stereo mix.

Arguably their most dated album and maybe the lamest "concept" imaginable. "We should be a performing marching band instead of acting like ourselves!" Wow, so originale, Faul. Revolver, the White album, and Abbey Road mog Sgt. Peppers.

>He isn't kitepilled
NGMI

Pepper isn't even the best beatles album

only track that is a skip is within

people who shit on good morning are tastelets

Every song you mentioned is good except the Georgeshit

Rubber Soul is literally a bottom 2 Beatles album and Revolver is just the rough draft plebshit version of Pepper. Abbey Road is definitely better or at least on the same level. White Album, not without a lot of trimming

>Revolver
>rough draft plebshit
You're talking about the fucking Beatles. All of it is plebby.