Good album. I enjoy Tom Keifers voice, some kind of cat like style

Good album. I enjoy Tom Keifers voice, some kind of cat like style.

Attached: cinderella.jpg (355x355, 36.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8fAi8Jc2hrw
youtube.com/watch?v=G-Tt-EhaaQw
youtube.com/watch?v=P25hBk8LmUM
youtube.com/watch?v=GrvInndg7RQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GmxK9CS3RV0
youtube.com/watch?v=ARygIsf92LM
youtube.com/watch?v=lbHYyPdQfqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

glam metal chads rise up

he sings like if the dude from ac/dc could actually sing properly

There is a bit of similarity

i always felt bad for Fred Courey because they didnt let him record until the third album.

Don't they get a lot more bluesy? I never listened past their second album.

Heartbreak Station chads where we at?

The logical path to follow for anyone who actually likes glam rock is to get into the visual kei rabbithole.

Attached: Scarsfront.jpg (250x349, 29.95K)

Booyah, great underrated glam band. Love this record

If I recall correctly their greatest hits might be more economical but misses a few songs that are also necessary

Never been a fan of glam metal but I recently discovered Vain - No Respect and I really like that album. I don't remember ever hearing about Vain during the height of glam so they are definitely under rated

Pic very much unrelated. At least Cinderella and a few other glam rock bands had writing and playing skills.

yes. here's another gem: youtube.com/watch?v=8fAi8Jc2hrw

Well yes that's the common notion, but they were always bluesy, at least to me. Compared to most of their contemporaries, they were always bluesy if you really compare.

Attached: Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 12.13.42 AM.png (1002x880, 1.43M)

youtube.com/watch?v=G-Tt-EhaaQw

WASP youtube.com/watch?v=P25hBk8LmUM

Nitro youtube.com/watch?v=GrvInndg7RQ

Blue Murder
youtube.com/watch?v=GmxK9CS3RV0

>insinuating that Mana-sama isn't a god-tier songwriter and performer
ayyyyy

Are there many Visual Kei bands who actually sound similar glam metal though musically, i.e. melodic/hooky hard rock-heavy metal? I haven't heard much and my only understanding of Visual Kei is that the style of music basically doesn't matter because the label refers to the image not a specific sound, but I'd be interested in any bands who actually sound like that kind of 80's rock-metal. Dir En Grey is the only VK band I can think of that I actually know music from, and they're pretty different

Yee WASP "the only good hair band" in some people's opinion, I'm not as big of a WASP guy as many people are, but they definitely have certified bangers I enjoy. Hellion is the fuckin shit

youtube.com/watch?v=ARygIsf92LM
youtube.com/watch?v=lbHYyPdQfqk

Kek