Why is he so bitter? Envy of Gilmour?

Why is he so bitter? Envy of Gilmour?

Attached: Roger_Waters.jpg (282x179, 5.41K)

Envy of Syd

Attached: 3A4893B7-ED9D-4AF4-8E2D-4EBF7AC3E7DE.jpg (1080x1440, 304.92K)

Syd's dead baby, Syd's dead.

Attached: EnZNLWMXMAEwIdw.jpg (749x382, 53.9K)

syd fucking sucked and i'm tired of pretending he was a genius.

YIPPEE YOU CAN'T SEE ME BUT I CAN YOU

He was handsome though

More Pink Floyd is what this board needs desperately. So much more to analyze, debate, and get high to musically

Correct

Daddy issues. He's been crying like a bitch his whole life because "muh daddy died", instead of just getting the fuck over it and moving on.

Granted, he milked it for millions of dollars, but jesus christ, Roger.

Incorrect

>all these deadbeat boomer uncles getting filtered by Syd itt
many such cases

He really was shit. Piper at the Gates of Dawn is trash.

he's as bad as frank zappa but in a different way. both are tryhards. instead of zappa's LOOK HOW RANDUMB I CAN BE DOOT DE DOOT *fart noise* ZOINK! CAPITALISM! syd was like LOOK HOW MUCH ACID I CAN TAKE AND LOOK HOW MANY HALF-ASSED SGT. PEPPER RIPOFF SONGS I CAN SHIT OUT SEE EMILY SHIT HER BYCICLE

>I've got a bike you can ride it if you like it's got a basket
Woah so deep

He didn't suck, but the one album he managed to get done wasn't enough to call him a "genius". It's just martyr syndrome - I'm fucking sick of hearing about Cobain and Dimebag. Sad they're dead, they had great careers, but now nobody will ever fucking stop babbling about them - and it's the same for Syd, even though he didn't die. Especially by the autists here who think swinging from his taint makes them special. Pink Floyd would have probably broken up completely if he hadn't gone nuts, by their third album. The reality the Syd swingers don't want to admit is that it was the Waters/Gilmour team that make Pink Floyd the success they are. They wouldn't have made anything even a fraction of what Dark Side is - and all of the material written about Syd would never have been written - which are some of their biggest hits.

Honestly, Piper sounds so fucking dated now, and I've never cared for Syd's singing voice, it's very 60's British pop music standard stuff, and not particularly pleasing to listen to. "Sitting on a unicorn..." Gah. I think I've listened to it all the way through once, and that was enough. It's when Gilmour comes in, that it gets interesting.

It's the same as Trout Mask Replica - the autists here don't really like it, but some retard online says it's a masterpiece, so they all nod their heads and take a deep lungful of that fart.

Cope

dime actually was a fantastic musician and rockstar. cobain was an untalented shit and syd was a fag that couldn't handle his drugs and schizophrenia. like bitch, talk to me when you take 2 hits of acid and snort an 8 ball of toot, then need haldol to come down from seeing bugs under your skin after you quit 300mg of zoloft per day cold turkey.

>best solo albums despite being completely out of it
>best vocalist in the band
>not as sterilized nor as sleep inducing as fake prog Floyd
Probably this, actually

lol stupid dead asshole

he was no genius true
but a great musician nonetheless

I didn't say they were untalented, you no reading for context twat. I said I was tired of everyone babbling about them, and it will never stop because they're martyrs now. Now shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down, no point having cunt.