Thought on Heccra?

Thought on Heccra?

Attached: white eagle.jpg (700x700, 104.64K)

awesome album and way ahead of its time

Good band, unique sound, i think they posted on Any Forums back in the day

Some really cool shit, Devil-Faces is absolutely killer. Not crazy about the occasional chipmunk vocals though

I moshed with him at a Stars Hollow show but I didn't know it was him until afterwards

I'm listening to the album with the dude holding the guitar in front of the house. It's kino so far. This is the shit that I still come to this board for. Every once and a while it coughs up some great obscure shit.

I would suck her cock

looks like a shill thread

Is she in the band? my dong requests follow up asap

Heccra hasn't been on Any Forums in almost a decade

she has very nice nips

She’s perfectly wonderful

>band,
>they
It's one guy, and yeah, he posted here.
I miss him and A Problem Like Maria :(

Is coffee good for you. MODS.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS PLEASE DELETE THIS HURRY UP THIS IS A BLUE BOAAARD
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Attached: mdss.png (640x480, 227.46K)

You guys probably get LOADS of pussy, huh

last time i had sex was like 3 years ago. i was hooking up with this chick for a few months. she'd text me shit like "i miss you" during the days. then one day she ghosted me out of nowhere. found out she got married a week or two later to a dude she'd been with for like SIX months. she was banging me behind his back. women are pure evil. i almost wanted to hit him up and tell him. swore off chasing pussy after that.

Pic at least should be deleted, retard
OP threads are shown on the Any Forums index and nothing there has to be nsfw in any context

Exactly! So many of us are browsing Any Forums at work at 11pm! Think about us! What if my manager saw!!!

its funny that everyone in this thread is such a horny retard that they think heccra is the girl in pic rel hahahahah

Your manager sounds like a real fag, he probably wouldn't mind if it was a giant cock spewing out gallons of cum

she should really cover up what a whore yikes