Sleazy Rock n Roll

Found this Sleazy Rock/Punk band, with a female vocalist, looks like they only released this one album and disappeared, they also appeared in a compilation for new york punk.

youtube.com/watch?v=xi06bA858Hc&list=OLAK5uy_nm3X6EtB11GocBsHDdBItQnE8JwPtj3Ss

problem is that when you search for skum you get nothing about the band and their website is dead, hard to find if they released anything else.

Attached: skum skum.jpg (600x600, 78.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5sxMqevtrh0
youtu.be/Ucr8QF_zDfA
youtube.com/watch?v=y2Gf0MmRz9g
youtube.com/watch?v=OnyL0h40z7g
youtube.com/watch?v=JnVkg-drGoc
spankbang.com/4226r/video/lydia lunch jerk off challenge?utm_source=embed&utm_medium=player&utm_term=embed&utm_campaign=embed_logo
youtu.be/nN5lZyYI3ko
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im skuuuming

Are you actually skuuming right now? are you listening to it or just skuuming around?

This is now a sleazy female led rock thread
youtu.be/5sxMqevtrh0
youtu.be/Ucr8QF_zDfA

You mean a Jewish rock thread.

just shitposting :(

Synagogue of Satan

Nice, I made this thread in hopes to find more, tiger sex is very similar to Skum, has a rock/punk feel to it. I already know about Bitch, great band.

the way she roles on the ground reminds me of GG Allin.

Lydia Lunch sucks cock on video, that's pretty sleazy in my mind and she's also if not lead than been involved in some good shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=y2Gf0MmRz9g
youtube.com/watch?v=OnyL0h40z7g

>sucks cock on video
That's a fair amount of sleaze, I like her her voice

PJ Harvey has sleaze potential but she is tame compared to sucking cock on stage and stuff like that.

Attached: PJ-HARVEY_WALK.2020.jpg (850x1047, 431.18K)

I'd like to see that, because I know that's not the thing you could post on You Tube

Ever hear of Smashed Gladys?
youtube.com/watch?v=JnVkg-drGoc

Might get me banned but fuck it.
spankbang.com/4226r/video/lydia lunch jerk off challenge?utm_source=embed&utm_medium=player&utm_term=embed&utm_campaign=embed_logo

youtu.be/nN5lZyYI3ko Texas Terri was kind of Wendy O inspired. I saw her twenty years ago and it was one of the few times I thought a performer might actually attack the audience unprovoked.

Her mouth's too big, she's a great musician but i can't see her as sexy because of her mouth.

Nice song, I like seeing the audience on edge and scared, not every band can do it or even want to do it.

That big mouth is for big [spoiler]smiles[/spoiler]

Attached: b5c259b427ba8dcde2c98f4ac318dc6a--hey-girl-jean.jpg (736x740, 175.79K)

I thought he was going to say cock

Attached: PJ Harvey gettyimages-688540460-612x612.jpg (397x612, 26.61K)

Checked, also her mouth is so big it mogs fetishists who make mouth centric videos.