This sounds like a completely different band made it

This sounds like a completely different band made it

Attached: sabbath-heaven-hell.png (1500x1500, 3.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gMDWkCaLLbk&ab_channel=Tolvis77
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In a good way or a bad way

This ain't Sabbath, this is Heaven & Hell. Same way that Rainbow wasn't Deep Purple

>Ozztards

Attached: disgust.jpg (516x516, 28.68K)

Shut up man, even the band members agree that this wasn't really Sabbath. It was the entire reason Ward left the band. The longer you deny this the worse it looks for you, Dio fans gain nothing from considering this "Black Sabbath"

>Ozztards

Attached: 1631247625450.jpg (720x699, 43.54K)

Nice digits, and I agree. If anything, they should have changed the name of the band after Born Again at the latest.

Ozzy era was better, deal with it

Attached: 1507163139154.jpg (550x550, 41.57K)

Ladies ladies, you’re both stupid fucking shitheads. The Tony Martin era was the best.

holy checked, diofags eternally btfo
iommi said that ozzy sang 1:1 with the riffs whereas dio sang in a more traditional style; that would give it a completely different vibe and so this makes sense.
still way better lyrics and singing, though.

Attached: Custom-Jack-Son-Buckethead-KFC-Flying-V-White-Electirc-Guitar-Kill-Switch-Red-Button-Red-Stripes.jpg (296x400, 22.01K)

>ozzy vs dio shit

Well then, may as well ask the question that is...Live Evil or Speak of the Devil?

Attached: sabbaozzy.jpg (649x321, 79.09K)

*blocks your path*

cringe

They completely blew it with Live Evil's mixing. Disagreements caused the band to break up, which led to its complete spiral downwards into bargain bin land, plus the album sounds like shit.

Born Again is the only true Sabbath

Asbury Park 1975

Attached: 119533686.jpg (1024x1024, 119.44K)

Only thing worth a damn contribution Dio made to music is the two Tenacious D songs.

Retard-level baiting, no one will ever fall for this

>that Megalomania performance

Attached: nervous-pepe.jpg (231x218, 10.08K)

Unfathomably based
youtube.com/watch?v=gMDWkCaLLbk&ab_channel=Tolvis77

muh original lineup muh paranoid

>way better lyrics
which era are you talking about here?
geezer's lyrics were a perfect match for their early sound

Good album though, desperately needs a new mix. Can't say the same about the Tony Martin dreck though, Iommi was out of his mind and literally smoking crack during those years

wtf I didn't know there was footage

Yeah, suck a dick poseur. If you don't bend your knee to 70's Sabbath you shouldn't be anywhere near an electric guitar or commenting on rock music

Great album, but it was never meant to be a Sabbath album. They wanted it to be under a new name, but the record label threw a shitfit because they thought it wouldn't sell without the brand recognition. The members themselves say it was gonna be a supergroup with a new name. Fantastic album tho. people overlook it because "muh ozzy" or "muh dio"

Unfortunately just snippets though. Guy who filmed the original in the comments.

>Ozzy-only fag
>calls other people posers
Kek

I'm not Ozzy only at all, I love the Dio and Ian stuff, I just don't go around calling it 'Sabbath'. They didn't want it to be Sabbath, really, it was their scumbag manager Don Arden who forced Iommi to continue using the name, even on his fucking solo AOR album Seventh Star kek

the downside of Sabbath being the originators is that there's barely any fuckin footage of their 70s shows. we don't even have the full Cal Jam show

Tony Martin Sabbath is the only real sabbath.
HEADLESS CRAAAWWWSSSSS