/tmg/ trans music general

youtu.be/GGU1P6lBW6Q
youtu.be/SRmCEGHt-Qk
youtu.be/E2Q52cVx7Bo

Attached: 1645500737167.gif (327x251, 279.26K)

Attached: 414C8D88-891A-46E8-A98F-51514E1C492A.gif (550x550, 1.39M)

I think the upcoming revolution in music will be led by transgender people. We know better than anyone the arbitrary confines of social constructs which shackle the world of sound. There's just a hard limit to how original music created by c*sgender people can be.

its time to dilate sister. here I'll put on The Ring for you

>I think the upcoming revolution in music will be led by transgender peo-ACK!

Attached: 1C24CD29-4857-44A3-83E0-DB010080EEE7.gif (255x237, 72.64K)

Projecting, if you're suicidal then just do it already. I, on the other hand, am happy and love my life, and thus have no intention on ending it. Besides, I have too much work to do here before I die. Get a hobby

>I have too much work to do here
So why are you posting here? Get back to work faggot.

Attached: cry.jpg (601x508, 93.75K)

Part of my work is improving Any Forums with my posts and the music that I share. I'm actually really good at time management.

I only cry when I'm overwhelmed with emotion from listening to beautiful music or watching Ghibli films.

music doesn't need another revolution, it needs to return to how it was in the early 1700s before trannies like Wagner ruined it

People like you are precisely why music needs another revolution. The ship carrying those with sonic acumen to the New Generation doesn't have room for boomers obsessed with obsolete music.

music has only gone backwards since Bach, troon

You know if you fucking losers spent as much time on literally ANYTHING else in your life as much as you do obsessing about trannies, you'd all probably be successful and confident men in your day to day

Attached: mmmm.jpg (428x368, 19.44K)

Bach is a hach, everything he composed was trapped in the limitations of Western music theory.

you could have just said his music sounds good

So true sister, 100 gecs will lead the world revolution in music when their new album finally comes out

I only do it for the (You)s, also why would I take advice from a reddit frog poster?

No, but my EP will.

So you're admitting you only like music which appeals to your limited comfort zone? Pleb

why would I listen to music that doesn't sound good? Are you mentally challenged or something

Attached: 1627737973938.png (642x450, 446.65K)

>The Ring
As in Wagner's Ring operas?

No, but sounds like you only want to listen to music which doesn't challenge your mind and only reifies and panders to your cultural biases and narrow conception of what constitutes "good".

quite the opposite

You said it yourself. Scroll up.

perhaps you could post some of this high quality troon music that challenges my mind