ITT: Post your favorite anime openings

ITT: Post your favorite anime openings.
Mine's pic related. The whole album by Bôa is pretty good. Elephant is also an excellent song
youtube.com/watch?v=AEsKWoPl1Sk

Attached: poster-780.jpg (780x1170, 163.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UHL9FeoytAk
youtube.com/watch?v=a5elivsTUKg
youtu.be/lilv4MvBY6E
youtu.be/0TRs6cMZkQY
youtube.com/watch?v=54dp8ucsGG8
youtube.com/watch?v=4Ua85vgFvlg
youtu.be/emQc0eNlQxY
youtu.be/i9Mw4NSM0bk
youtu.be/uMeR2W19wT0
youtube.com/watch?v=WAhFBhCXbrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you honestly expect me to care about the opinions of people who post anime pictures? Normal, functioning mental capabilities are necessary in order to graduate to the highest realms of pattern recognition. If you post anime pictures or at the very least regularly watch anime you will never achieve a state of ultimate conciousness and satisfaction in life. You will not live the true human experience. Animals as basic as a bird or even bugs ignore anime. If you can not do this you are less than an animal. Less than a bug even. You are basically dirt. An automaton made out of clay to serve the Gods that really walk this earth. This board is plagued by the consuming and worship of media and only 1 or 2 threads dedicated to actually CREATING music or discussing philosophy behind music. The majority of this board is the sub animal being unable to reject anime. Unable to form coherent thoughts in their head. They may not even have any thoughts in their head rather all they hear is the screaming of their pathetic animal drive to watch pathetic fucking anime. Learn to actually be a human and don't watch anime and be a decent person.

Do you honestly expect me to care about the opinions of people who post anime pictures? Normal, functioning mental capabilities are necessary in order to graduate to the highest realms of pattern recognition. If you post anime pictures or at the very least regularly watch anime you will never achieve a state of ultimate conciousness and satisfaction in life. You will not live the true human experience. Animals as basic as a bird or even bugs ignore anime. If you can not do this you are less than an animal. Less than a bug even. You are basically dirt. An automaton made out of clay to serve the Gods that really walk this earth. This board is plagued by the consuming and worship of media and only 1 or 2 threads dedicated to actually CREATING music or discussing philosophy behind music. The majority of this board is the sub animal being unable to reject anime. Unable to form coherent thoughts in their head. They may not even have any thoughts in their head rather all they hear is the screaming of their pathetic animal drive to watch pathetic fucking anime. Learn to actually be a human and don't watch anime and be a decent perso

Attached: 1657821471172.gif (400x300, 22.14K)

Lain is not only one of the most pretentious anime ever made, it's also somehow become the very definition of trannycore and I simply can't take anyone who enjoys this seriously.

Please don't spam non-music related copypasta. This is a Any Forumssic board.

Do you honestly expect me to care about the opinions of people who post anime pictures? Normal, functioning mental capabilities are necessary in order to graduate to the highest realms of pattern recognition. If you post anime pictures or at the very least regularly watch anime you will never achieve a state of ultimate conciousness and satisfaction in life. You will not live the true human experience. Animals as basic as a bird or even bugs ignore anime. If you can not do this you are less than an animal. Less than a bug even. You are basically dirt. An automaton made out of clay to serve the Gods that really walk this earth. This board is plagued by the consuming and worship of media and only 1 or 2 threads dedicated to actually CREATING music or discussing philosophy behind music. The majority of this board is the sub animal being unable to reject anime. Unable to form coherent thoughts in their head. They may not even have any thoughts in their head rather all they hear is the screaming of their pathetic animal drive to watch pathetic fucking anime. Learn to actually be a human and don't watch anime and be a decent person.

I'm 21.

>pretentious
Pleb for "i don't get intellectually advanced art"

might as well just post a good anime op into a thread about good anime ops. I mean just for the heck of it
youtube.com/watch?v=UHL9FeoytAk

Attached: 1558528630411.jpg (422x509, 22.02K)

If they make a SEL spinoff/reboot, they should use Elephant as the opening :P
Not that anything could capture/surpass the perfection of the original.

>I'm 21.
>still a zoomer

this tripfag got btfod every day just ignore it and it will go away

Good pick user ^w^

>it
My pronouns are she/her.
If by "btfod" you mean cissies got triggered then yeah.

Posting the best One Piece opening to keep things Any Forumssic related.
youtube.com/watch?v=a5elivsTUKg

youtu.be/lilv4MvBY6E

youtu.be/0TRs6cMZkQY

Two GREAT ones here. Visuals are gnarly as well.

Attached: 70E51001-CDC5-43A9-B797-E8D9D318C263.jpg (400x225, 28.39K)

Oh my god I just realized I posted the atrocious dub. Bad Elektra! Bad! ><

Here it is in its superior Japanese form.
youtube.com/watch?v=54dp8ucsGG8

Dubs>subs you weeb trash

>tranny
>watches anime
what a surprise

Attached: 1657906472891.gif (383x280, 3.49M)

>tranime

Anime dubs are dogshit, especially in openings. How can you honestly believe this. Compare the two songs and tell me the dub is better.

You will never be a women;
Join the 41% and commit suicide.

>tranny
*Transgender American
Wanna post some music on this Any Forumssic board or just bitch and moan?

Stop posting tranime the

But I'm so happy and I love my life. Besides, I could never do that to my friends and deprive them of my presence. I have too much work to do on this planet. I'm going to revolutionize music with my upcoming electronic EP and bring the auditory arts into a new golden age. You'll see.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ua85vgFvlg

Attached: 1634496224624.gif (400x640, 3.98M)

Ha, this is pretty funny. I like Skepta & JME. UK grime is cool. Transvestite =/= transgender btw

youtu.be/emQc0eNlQxY

youtu.be/i9Mw4NSM0bk

youtu.be/uMeR2W19wT0

You attention whore on the internet because no have zero friends.
You crave external validation because you are a hollow and soulless broken cretin.
You surround yourself with losers who perpetuate your anime induced troondom to fuel their autogynephelic perversion and you are even worse because they tricked you.

Everyone hates you.

Normally I favor anime girl posting, but holy fuck do Lain troons need to fuck off forever.

Not an opening but good song from the OST
youtube.com/watch?v=WAhFBhCXbrg

I have lots of friends actually, including several on this board. I'm loved and constantly showered with praise. I post here because this board needs me. I'm proliferating good music and bringing Any Forums out of the darkness into a golden age.