Do you honestly expect me to believe the opinions of people who can't even play a musical instrument...

Do you honestly expect me to believe the opinions of people who can't even play a musical instrument? Musical understanding is necessary in order to graduate to the highest realms of pattern recognition. If you can not play a musical instrument or at the very least sing you will never achieve a state of ultimate conciousness and satisfaction in life. You will not live the true human experience. Animals as basic as a bird or even bugs can sing. If you can not do this you are less than an animal. Less than a bug even. You are basically dirt. An automation made out of clay to serve the Gods that really walk this earth. This board is plagued by the consuming and worship of media and only 1 or 2 threads dedicated to actually CREATING music or discussing philosophy behind music. The majority of this board is the sub animal being unable to compose music. Unable to sing the tune they hear in their head. They may not even hear a tune in their head rather all they hear is the screaming of their pathetic animal drive to distract their attention from life. Learn to actually be a human and make music and stop consuming so much.

Attached: Hibike-04-2.jpg (854x480, 55.19K)

I play the trumpet :(

>thinks people care what he believes
ngmi

I can play 4 different instruments but I still don't know shit lmao

Yeah lmao, playing music and creating music is a totally different thing. I could prob play sheet music if it was given to me but I can't compose music for shit

Why are Hibike Euphonium snobs so insufferable? Jesus Christ I play gigs for a small cover band and yet I don't go around like you fags apewing this shit.
Touch grass.

I simply Google "anime girl trumpet"

>I simply Google "anime girl trumpet"
Kys

Have you tried just being good at one?

He's talking about music theory dimwit. You can be good at an instrument and still not know shit about theory, aka most rock guitarist and drummers.

Honestly tho Any Forums being a bunch of retards who know nothing about music but still call other people retards over their music taste is what makes it based.

Do you honestly expect me to care about the opinions of people who post anime pictures? Normal, functioning mental capabilities are necessary in order to graduate to the highest realms of pattern recognition. If you post anime pictures or at the very least regularly watch anime you will never achieve a state of ultimate conciousness and satisfaction in life. You will not live the true human experience. Animals as basic as a bird or even bugs ignore anime. If you can not do this you are less than an animal. Less than a bug even. You are basically dirt. An automaton made out of clay to serve the Gods that really walk this earth. This board is plagued by the consuming and worship of media and only 1 or 2 threads dedicated to actually CREATING music or discussing philosophy behind music. The majority of this board is the sub animal being unable to reject anime. Unable to form coherent thoughts in their head. They may not even have any thoughts in their head rather all they hear is the screaming of their pathetic animal drive to watch pathetic fucking anime. Learn to actually be a human and don't watch anime and be a decent person.

you tried way too hard, just calling him a retard woulda prob had the same effect.

>Do you honestly expect me to care about the opinions of people who post anime pictures? Normal, functioning mental capabilities are necessary in order to graduate to the highest realms of pattern recognition. If you post anime pictures or at the very least regularly watch anime you will never achieve a state of ultimate conciousness and satisfaction in life. You will not live the true human experience. Animals as basic as a bird or even bugs ignore anime. If you can not do this you are less than an animal. Less than a bug even. You are basically dirt. An automaton made out of clay to serve the Gods that really walk this earth. This board is plagued by the consuming and worship of media and only 1 or 2 threads dedicated to actually CREATING music or discussing philosophy behind music. The majority of this board is the sub animal being unable to reject anime. Unable to form coherent thoughts in their head. They may not even have any thoughts in their head rather all they hear is the screaming of their pathetic animal drive to watch pathetic fucking anime. Learn to actually be a human and don't watch anime and be a decent person.

Attached: 8D42B259-9E4F-4223-B422-AAC07363883E.png (750x556, 347.86K)

Ima be real chief I never watched hibike and don't own a television

>Do you honestly expect me to care about the opinions of people who post anime pictures? Normal, functioning mental capabilities are necessary in order to graduate to the highest realms of pattern recognition. If you post anime pictures or at the very least regularly watch anime you will never achieve a state of ultimate conciousness and satisfaction in life. You will not live the true human experience. Animals as basic as a bird or even bugs ignore anime. If you can not do this you are less than an animal. Less than a bug even. You are basically dirt. An automaton made out of clay to serve the Gods that really walk this earth. This board is plagued by the consuming and worship of media and only 1 or 2 threads dedicated to actually CREATING music or discussing philosophy behind music. The majority of this board is the sub animal being unable to reject anime. Unable to form coherent thoughts in their head. They may not even have any thoughts in their head rather all they hear is the screaming of their pathetic animal drive to watch pathetic fucking anime. Learn to actually be a human and don't watch anime and be a decent person.

This needs to be a copypasta

This but for the fags at Any Forums

Forget OP, this is the meme.

Do you honestly expect me to care about the opinions of people who post anime pictures? Normal, functioning mental capabilities are necessary in order to graduate to the highest realms of pattern recognition. If you post anime pictures or at the very least regularly watch anime you will never achieve a state of ultimate conciousness and satisfaction in life. You will not live the true human experience. Animals as basic as a bird or even bugs ignore anime. If you can not do this you are less than an animal. Less than a bug even. You are basically dirt. An automaton made out of clay to serve the Gods that really walk this earth. This board is plagued by the consuming and worship of media and only 1 or 2 threads dedicated to actually CREATING music or discussing philosophy behind music. The majority of this board is the sub animal being unable to reject anime. Unable to form coherent thoughts in their head. They may not even have any thoughts in their head rather all they hear is the screaming of their pathetic animal drive to watch pathetic fucking anime. Learn to actually be a human and don't watch anime and be a decent person.

I was bullied relentlessly in high school band for not being as smart or being as good at music as others were. I'm not bluffing when I say that I would tackle you if you said that shit to me in real life. Motherfucker.

Attached: 1657796595800.png (828x1306, 2.16M)