youtube.com/watch?v=9IoMrhjRQ1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=j7YJMy6Bwls
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ditto, based homuraposter
youtube.com/watch?v=QOqCA9t4bLk

metal is trash too

post 3x3

3x3 of what

You just have a stereotype in your head of what it sounds like. Metal with faggot caveman grunting is rap tier, you need to listen to better metal

Metalheads and yurifags are just as shitty as rap nigs.

>he likes watching another man fuck someone

of albums you fucking tourist, so we can laugh at your inevitably pedestrian taste

hangar 18 is the only interesting metal song I ever listened to and everything else sounds like a worse deviation of that to me, I just don't see the appeal when there's much harder rock music not labeled as metal and rock music with much more interesting and intricate playing, like what's the fucking point of metal? the aesthetics are so corny and childish too

>he doesn't like muh formulaic cliche and stereotype-filled underage fantasies and muh extreme self-misandry thoughts s-so he must be a f-faggot desu!!
Yeah man your (((masculinity))) must be super sturdy.

I don't listen to albums I listen to bands and artists songs in the order I feel like, I'm not cattle like you

youtube.com/watch?v=9IoMrhjRQ1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=j7YJMy6Bwls
There isn't really anything out there like Hangar 18. Have you heard the first 4 Megadeth albums? I think the songs on them and the rest of Rust In Peace sound very different from Hangar 18

I listen to hip hop and k-pop

Attached: 1656956516583.gif (305x205, 434.59K)

There's definitely some good but you're not missing out on much.
No, metal is in fact garbage.

Indie Rock is the only good genre. This board, rym, fantano, and p4k turning their backs on it in favor of pop and trap is the greatest sin known to man and ruined online music communities forever.

Attached: 1657681379181.jpg (689x768, 95.82K)

>Indie Rock is the only good genre
this

>Do you honestly expect me to care about the opinions of people who post anime pictures? Normal, functioning mental capabilities are necessary in order to graduate to the highest realms of pattern recognition. If you post anime pictures or at the very least regularly watch anime you will never achieve a state of ultimate conciousness and satisfaction in life. You will not live the true human experience. Animals as basic as a bird or even bugs ignore anime. If you can not do this you are less than an animal. Less than a bug even. You are basically dirt. An automaton made out of clay to serve the Gods that really walk this earth. This board is plagued by the consuming and worship of media and only 1 or 2 threads dedicated to actually CREATING music or discussing philosophy behind music. The majority of this board is the sub animal being unable to reject anime. Unable to form coherent thoughts in their head. They may not even have any thoughts in their head rather all they hear is the screaming of their pathetic animal drive to watch pathetic fucking anime. Learn to actually be a human and don't watch anime and be a decent person.

But yeah rap and hip hop are trash you’re not missing much

Attached: 44D9C0D8-975C-4D06-9DF9-E3EE78D54239.png (1122x600, 621.37K)

very cute homura

>Animals as basic as a bird or even bugs ignore anime.
Lmao they also ignore their own reflections and ignore the wind turbines they fly into and the bugs ignore the water that they crawl into and kill themselves in

not missing out on anything noteworthy

I look like, but don't say this.