Fuck you Any Forums

fuck you

Attached: about music 2.png (1280x720, 856.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qiNTQgGGxZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ngl tho

normie shit vs normie shit for people who want to feel special

Only one of those I recognize is Eminem.

I don’t recognize any of those album covers. Only the black man is the slightest bit familiar is he an x or a lil something?

remove death grips and trout mask replica from the bottom and it's based.

nice self report

The only person I know who likes death grips is a 6’8 gay guy in my chemistry class with a giant pot belly and very thin arms and legs. He is NOT based

>I'll throw together a picture in Ps to make sure they know that whatever shit I'm spouting is actually a fact!

Attached: lee_face.png (640x512, 13.54K)

You're not smarter pretending to be ignorant despite all the destructive post-ironic propaganda poison you've swallowed on the internet telling you otherwise

You just described Shrek which is indeed based.

I really don’t know them. I asked what the song with the girl with a potato on her head was and nobody told me. I’m not good with music so that’s why I’m here. Isn’t it ok to learn? The only thing I know is definitively bad is death grips because of the disgusting fan of it in my classroom

>bladee is on the bottom
>its one of his worst albums
why are zoomers like this?

I haven't listened to any songs in English in 20 years.
Well, except the nightcore version of Angel with a Shotgun and GUMI's Echo.

Then do what everyone must
Read. The. Sticky
Itaots, btw
OP dumbass pic features Ed Sheeran, Bieber, Harry Styles, Alan Walker, Lil Uzi, Eminem, BTS, Trap Nation YouTube channel, Juice Wrld, XXXtensioncord, Kid Laroi, gayspeedyoublackcrescendo, Radiohead, VU, Neutral Milk Hotel (READ THE STICKY), AFX, Boards of Canada, Bitch Boys, Death Grapes, Duster, Beefheart and the Swedish idiot with the worst fanbase ever

Spbp

/thread

trout mask will never be normie shit lmao. it still makes normies seethe to this day

>makes normies seethe
>people just don't like the album and walk away without saying much
Sure champ, and you're not retarded.

I listen to anime soundtracks

youtube.com/watch?v=qiNTQgGGxZE

pretty sweet, got any others?

It's the same music

without saying much, everyday has a thread in this forum about with a normie seething and how is hurting their ears.

based

Attached: 09EB58DA-F589-4525-A0FF-C2FE4AC6C87D.jpg (384x384, 38.66K)