*whooshing sounds*

*whooshing sounds*

Attached: R-226132-1438201839-2876.jpeg.jpg (300x300, 20.76K)

AHALLELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELEWAH

Do people actually like Aumgn and Peking O or are they pretending?

Are you a retard with a brain so dense that you can't comprehend the concept of subjectivity or are you pretending?

I can, but even that has its limits for me. I guess I'm only open minded to a certain point and then I start questioning things.
When people tell me they like real noise music, all I can tell myself is "no you don't'" in my brain I'm thinking that person has made them liking noise music part of their personality, like wearing it as fashion, but doesn't actually enjoy it. It's like "if a tree falls in the forest and nobody's around to hear it does it make a sound?" if nobody is around, and if there's nobody to to tell, and there's nothing to attach yourself about it would anybody listen to Peking O?

In my cynical mind the answer is no.

>peking o
yes
>aumgn
not really

WHEN I SAW
MUSHROOM HEAD

I WAS BORN
AND I WAS DEAD

WHEN I SAW
SKIES OF RED

I WAS BORN
AND I WAS DEAD

Aumgn is my favorite track, theres so many reasons why

I'm gonna GET MY DESPAIR

DID ANYBODY SEE THE SNOWMAN STANDING ALONE?

First half of this record is so fucking good, Can at their best, and then everything after Halleluwah just sort of blends together. It's a good sound for sure and I imagine that's the intended effect but I prefer Future Days for just how tight it sounds (also cooler album art). Both are pretty much 10/10 albums though. Bel Air one of the greatest 20 minute jams ever recorded.

Peking O is one of the best
Aumgn is cool as well but it's probably my least favourite

>blends together
I can see why someone wouldn't like side 2 but I can't understand this at all, the three tracks all sound so different. Aumgn is a creepy ambient sound collage that turns into some kind of African drumming invocation towards the end, Peking O is a really cool Bossa Nova funk hybrid that turns into spastic free jazz as if the band collectively had an aneurysm halfway through, and Bring Me Coffee or Tea is just languid raga rock.
Coffee or Tea is especially underrated, it's one of the most accessible tracks and it has some of the best drumming on the album. I think people just lump it in alongside the two avant tracks because they have listener's fatigue by that point in the album after sitting through half an hour of mostly abstract noise.

can? more like can’t - can’t make valuable music lol

Aumgn is great but Peking O was fucking retarded.

Probably the 3 greatest rock albums ever made desu.

I was today drinking at a beer garden and they played Vitamin C
that was great

based, future days and tago mago are both my favourites

I love Peking O