What is the best free or easily crackable best android music player?

i'm going to a little grocery shopping later, and i'm using the default chink one that comes with the phone and is just very bad, what is the best one with the best, good looking and smart and fluid interface?

Attached: 15-best-music-player-apps-for-android.jpg (1920x1080, 260.17K)

blackplayer's free version is good, don't know about cracking the premium version, probably very easy but if not it costs like 3 bucks

i cannot pay not one cent for any software right now, what's the difference between the free and premium version? i don't want any ads on the app also.

free, adless, good software????
good luck user

maybe something nothing so invasive, gonna try this blackplayer

Funny Iroh

what?

Music

Attached: 1658329230391.png (1080x2400, 77.49K)

Musicolet exists

Poweramp

Always Poweramp Pro.

Musicolet is by far the best music player imo

Foobar

Yeah I just tested and this is gonna be the one, super cool and had everything, the only thing I missed is multi track editing but who cares, thanks user!

Yeah I know this is a good one, but if l remember the equalizer is locked is the free version so blackplayer is so much better you need to be retarded to use Poweramp, no ads either

This one is horrible, looks exactly like the default one but you need to watch infinite ads to change tabs.

Those i gonna test later, Foobar mobile? must be bad right?

for me, it's Shuttle

>This one is horrible, looks exactly like the default one but you need to watch infinite ads to change tabs.
what? i downloaded it from fdroid and there's no ads. you probably downloaded some shitty google play version riddled with downs.

lol yeah i just did that, i download from the play store, i didn't knew that some apps comes in different versions like this in fdroid, good to know

foobar2000

Blackplayer or AIMP depending on how you listen to music. The only player I would actually recommend is Poweramp. Paid tho. However if you're anything like me a phone will very quickly be overwhelmed with the sheer size of one's music, even compressed. Despite my deep love for Poweramp I had to admit defeat. I now use a server I set up to stream my music from using jellyfin (all other servers are dogshit btw) and use Symfonium (the other clients are either dogshit or lack features gelli is OK tho) as a client on my phone. This allows me to access my music anywhere and cache for offline play if necessary. On my computer I can use sonicxd to access it. As a fallback I can always log into the web app, on the work computer for example I would consider this the ultimate in digital music enjoyment.
Believe me I tried everything there is to try.
Musicolet is dogshit.
Foobar mobile is one of the worst players available.
Poweramp has no free version. Only a fully featured trial. The EQ app is for use with streaming services. The base app already contains a superior EQ to this app and by far the best in any mobile player.

Yeah i m exacly like that, for decades now i collected mp3 filling up HDs and even many dvds who are lost somewhere and i will never listen to it again from mid 2000's, i have many some HDs filled with stuff also.
but by now i think blackplayer is my better choice because my scheme is just download some albums from soulseek put on the phone and go out, but thanks maybe in the future i gonna try this server thing someday also, when i buy new computer parts and turn this one on a server maybe, this sounds exacly something i would do if i was not so lazy.