How can this literal no-hit who? have a sold out tour?

Attached: phoebe-bridgers_night.jpg (630x630, 101.05K)

It's just girls latching onto a single independent woman who don't need no man type. They obviously don't like her music because it's shit.

I dont; know. Thatnk you fgor purring the name of the artist in the photograph, people here just put album covers in jph like im supposed to know or care who they are. Thanks again, this board is dead.

Looks like a homeless crack whore. She must be Jewish. Why doesn’t she shower? She’s got like an inch of grease on her had and her face is bloated beyond what is considered normal physiology without the aid of drugs or alcohol

PJ Harvey has brain cancer, she is a hot little toad.

Attached: polly jean harvey oswald.jpg (1600x1573, 162.51K)

It says in the filename you colossal dunce.

Attached: 1400949077536.png (337x188, 127.04K)

I read the filename thats how I knew who it was you fucking idiot, mostly people paste jh.jpg in and expect you to know who a album cover of a watercolour black mouth on a pure red background is. Fuck off idiot.

Who is it then, phoneposter?

>single independent woman who don't need no man type
Yea, after fucking Conor Oberst, Marshall Vore, Ryan Adams, Paul Mescal and aborting a child to advance her career. Nevermind the men behind her "music" either.

PHOEBE BRIDGERS (never heard of her) you're genuinely stupid and lack brain, what is wrong with you? You post nonsense and think you're getting one over on a complete stranger despite being utterly wrong, that's you, you fucking retard. Rethink your life, you thick cunt. Fuck off. Fucking thick, idiot asshole.

>never heard of Phoebe Bridgers on Any Forums
You fuck off, summerposting fuckwit.

She's a blonde pop woman, clearly an underground sensation we can only find out about from Any Forums hhahah the fucking state of you, fuck off you little bender.

>>>/reddit/
You have to go back.

You have testicular cancer, it's for the best.

You have to go back to phoebe bridgers instagram which is where you belong with the other embarrassing gaylords who even know who she is.

Attached: 1347533862090.jpg (300x380, 55.8K)

Stop trying to fit in, samefag.

That would be you, taking the time to slowly copy and paste three seperate posts into your post and find a michael jackson image from your pop reaction folder. You're doing gods work son.

Looks like one of the mods is a phoebe bridger fan, the absolute state of you hahaha. I'll always be here and I was here before you. check em.

Keep dancing, baby.

This is the most important Phoebe Bridger thread on the internet.

Meds, now.

you've been trolled you dumb retard, get a grip, go outside

discord, now

TROLLING ZONE

Discord t he clue is in the nameyou're a satansit,o

lmao trolled