Something Something Putin Something Sharing Tunes Whatever Edition

Something Something Putin Something Sharing Tunes Whatever Edition

Let's try to keep these at the ten minute mark or shorter, but otherwise post whatever the hell you want.

I'll let the first non-OP lad link the first track.

Attached: It's_song_review_time_(Putin_version).png (1111x949, 456.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S_1dHzlWzns
youtu.be/VA5hpF7PH1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=DoIqXz2AIFs
youtu.be/U1QQtO2IBKg
youtube.com/watch?v=9MUm0w9KEH8
youtube.com/watch?v=ILTs9lYxxHg
youtube.com/watch?v=XzgVMr5Cmrg
youtube.com/watch?v=Wi8pSzj2md4
youtube.com/watch?v=Da-RjeCObyA
youtube.com/watch?v=RrpjWM8JT7k
youtube.com/watch?v=XHpxoU5Mqvw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SUFSB2plwzM
youtube.com/watch?v=8uKbIkYGsIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=S_1dHzlWzns

youtu.be/VA5hpF7PH1Q

Yeah, there's not really anything to say about this one in depth. Heavy metal that aims for something big as hell sounding and still enjoyable, and it all works great. Thanks for sharing. 9/10

Happy Birthday, Santana!

youtube.com/watch?v=DoIqXz2AIFs

I wont lie, this isn't very good, and I consider myself a pretty big MJ fan. I think him exeperimenting with his voice is pretty cool and interesting, but it's not execeuted well. Also there are better tracks off Invincible in my opinion.
youtu.be/U1QQtO2IBKg

I agree with the other fellow that this is pretty mediocre to a degree that makes me surprised. MJ is almost always better than this. Eh. 6/10

youtube.com/watch?v=9MUm0w9KEH8

It's a fairly solid live performance by two extremely skilled folk and rock musicians. I could nitpick, but I won't. Seems clearly worth repeated listens. 8/10

youtube.com/watch?v=ILTs9lYxxHg

youtube.com/watch?v=XzgVMr5Cmrg

Dead thread?

Attached: Pingu_trying_out_painting_outdoors.jpg (1441x1001, 173.72K)

Reviewing last post that had a review.
Should add that I'm not big on soundtracks, as in usually what makes them good to me is hearing them in context or listening to them afterwards and being reminded of some cool scene or something, so I rarely listen to them on their own.
It's some nice ambience I guess. I assume that's what playing in the menu? In that case it's quite fitting for a horror game, especially the first part of the series where a new player wouldn't know what exactly the game is about yet. For some reason the strings make me think of Star Wars establishing shots at times.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wi8pSzj2md4

The jazzy electronic music isn't that great on its own. Yet mixed in with the mediocre rapping the whole thing falls flat pretty completely. Not a fan of this at all. 5/10

youtube.com/watch?v=Da-RjeCObyA

Riveting, nice polyphony on the chorus, get on some of this
youtube.com/watch?v=RrpjWM8JT7k

It breaks the thread's conventions, but I don't care. Sounds excellent. Thanks for sharing. 9/10

youtube.com/watch?v=XHpxoU5Mqvw

yes sorry I realize that, but is pretty good so i figured i would share since thats the point of the thread. Yours sound pretty cool, i detect good vibes.

i am a bum

Couldn’t find that song
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SUFSB2plwzM

keep investigating soldier

hallelujah, i'm a bump
youtube.com/watch?v=8uKbIkYGsIg

Cute song, it reminds me of my uncle who spent 60 days in jail for sexual misconduct (he’s really a good guy). At first I didn’t like the guys voice but the tone grew on me 8/10. Now please rate my song. The song I posted might be named after my dead ex girlfriend who I miss very dearly so it would mean a lot.

based

are you the guy who posted 3/11. The song is cool, but you need to investigate further