What music is popular with Zoomers today? I myself am a zoom-zoom...

What music is popular with Zoomers today? I myself am a zoom-zoom, but stopped following trends around 2019 after mumble rap peaked. I feel like I'm already nostalgic for the Xanax/tide pod-eating Lil Pump era. Has it been eclipsed by queer "hyperpop"?

Attached: 1535280485533.gif (931x682, 532.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consumption_of_Tide_Pods
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Has it been eclipsed by queer "hyperpop"?
idk but if it has been it's still 100x cooler than retarded fucking Lil Pump shit

I have no idea besides Billie eilish wake me up when Green Day drops a new record

Attached: 82F0A942-6696-4BBD-8C34-DBDE0E3FE340.png (380x349, 77.41K)

>I feel like I'm already nostalgic for the Xanax/tide pod-eating Lil Pump era
damn user, that was only like 3 years ago, you're already nostalgic for that?

fuck out my face bitch ass nigga
SCUUUUUM GAAAAANG

Attached: Tekashi-6ix9ine.jpg (750x400, 68.92K)

Trends don't feel gradual anymore. More like eras just abruptly stop now

playboi carti. i remember listing to him back in 2014, now hes popular with the zoomers.

Everything changes so fast theres really no point in following trends.

Normalfag zoomers like hip hop and songs that are trending on Tiktok
"Alternative" zoomers go into the RYM top albums of all time chart and copy their entire taste from there

Kate Bush

Yeat zoomers love him

4 years ago, and definitely yes

It was like 5 years ago, user

>Has it been eclipsed by queer "hyperpop"?

Hyperpop is already over. Sophie fall down go boom and gecs seem to be finished.

Nigger shit like little richard

I don’t know what they listen to but I don’t like it. I try to put love songs in my playlist on Spotify and I’m poor so I don’t have premium and these songs that are all lowercase letters and some dumb airhead bitch is singing it and it makes me so mad. The lyrics are meaningless and without soul and they can easily be mass produced. Dozens of these songs and I can’t remember any of the words and they torment me

>has it been replaced by hyperpop
only popular in queer communities, it’s nowhere near as mainstream as mumble rap is.

>tide pod-eating
wow this was actually a thing, lol. lmao even.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consumption_of_Tide_Pods

Attached: 1024px-Tide_Pods_Laundry_Detergent_Capsules_(8422844630).jpg (1024x768, 191.3K)

discord mumble rap trannies ar your zoomer legacy, don't you feel ashamed?

kpop is dead, zoomers now listen to visual kei

japan won

Attached: Malice_Mizer_-_Gekka_No_Yasoukyoku.jpg (289x346, 31.65K)

drum & bass, techno

why havent you transitioned yet?
dilation & HRT is all the rage amongst zoomies
get your dick cut ofdanr4t
f already

Zoomers don't listen to visual kei, maybe the alt ones but even that's doubtful.

If you wanted a serious not shitpost thread you wouldn't start it with Wojak spam. There are some boards I know where the janitor just deletes frog/Wojak images on sight.

You WILL eat the pods