Is The Hate Against Yoko Ono Unjustified?

Why do they hate this girl so much? Did she really break up the Beatles or is she just a scapegoat for people to direct their hate at?

Attached: Yoko_Ono.jpg (1200x901, 53.11K)

she was japans revenge for hiroshima.

obviously she didn't break up the beatles, they broke up because of increasing creative differences, increasing ego problems, and because brian epstein died and wasn't around to keep them working together.

thank god she broke up the worst band in the world, we should actually be thanking her

Who fucking cares?

women in the nigger of the world

think about it.

He (Yoko) was absolutely right about this, I mean think about it. She really is.

>creative differences
>ego problems
Gee, I wonder why

Attached: file.png (179x89, 19.9K)

Because she had no talent and made john lennon become a pretentious faggot

She complete deserves it. A pretentious talentless hack who used her influence to fuck up things for everyone else. Even back then the avant-garde thought of Yoko Ono as a tryhard.

"OH, SHUT UP YOKO"
-The 60's

>no talent
There's always one. She is a trained classical concert pianist who can play on a piano absolutely any music you put in front of her. She just chooses to put out horrible music that everyone hates. Doesn't make a person untalented though and making this general statement about Yoko Ono is dishonest.

>inb4 Yoko shill is shilling for Yoko

I serve nothing but the truth, bitch.

>talentless hack
And here's another one talking out the side of their fucking neck.
See

>trained pianist
Always the cope for untalented pop musicians lol

She is one of the most effective pleb filters of all time.

No

Filters all the plebs into pretending they are artistic for listening to an asian woman screeching over generic blues rock music

See, there's one right there.

>aiiiiiiiiiaiiiiiiiaiiiii

Attached: file.png (496x683, 250.06K)

Finding a pleb on Any Forums isn't anything remarkable. It'd be weird not to encounter one after posting.

it's just incels who go off bilbur jokes