Was he the ugliest frontman of any rock band ever?

Was he the ugliest frontman of any rock band ever?

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 9.34K)

Who the fuck is this ugly bastard

Did Post Syd Floyd ever really have a frontman? Gilmour, Waters & Wright all sang.

Attached: s9ca8sio3f861.jpg (640x638, 93.37K)

He really grew into that nose

No.

Attached: Mark E. Smith.jpg (3000x4500, 426.5K)

Easter Island looking ass nigga

Iggy, it's gotta be Iggy. If not then maybe Nick Cave.

Attached: igg.jpg (1024x576, 76.4K)

He wasn't that bad
Thom Yorke or Chino Moreno are uglier

Attached: 1656735288536.jpg (1200x900, 127.09K)

were they like the slint fags except they decided to swim in radioactive waste instead of a lake

Iggy Pop was gorgeous you faggot retard

Tall people have it so easy. Roger Waters looked like that yet he could mog almost every single guy and would come off as charming for most girls. So fucking unfair
look that Can you see any person on earth seeing Thom Yorke as charming? Of course not, he is a goblin, he probably gets mogged by the majority of girls.

Moreno is just a fat fuck. If he ever slimmed down he'd at least look tolerable. Yorke is definitely hideous though.

Waters is at least articulate, with a good sense of humour. Thom has remained a sperg well into his 50s.

>Did Post Syd Floyd ever really have a frontman?
Kinda not. Which is part of why Roger couldn't end the band after quitting and going solo in the early 80s. Still think he's based though, even if he was wrong in that case.

I don't care how ugly or how much of a cunt he is. He hates Israel so he's based in my book

He admit he was retarded for doing that, so I respect that at least.

I've seen uglier.

Attached: ric ocasek.jpg (1024x1564, 253.88K)

>paragraph of manlet cope on music board
short people are pathetic kek

Yeh, that documentary's great by the way. I find myself occasionally rewatching it.

you don't know what "cope"" means if you think that post was someone coping with anything

behold

Attached: udo-dirkschneider-rich-fuscia.jpg (606x900, 66.63K)

Waters aged really well though, he looks better in his 70s than he did in his 20s