Friends is the greatest song Led Zeppelin have ever made. It's literally perfect...

Friends is the greatest song Led Zeppelin have ever made. It's literally perfect. Fuck all of you for sleeping on this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=fk5lfjNH4cE

Attached: LedZepplinIII.jpg (355x355, 41.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_LP5uuLcwCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tangerine > Friends

immigrant song

This one aged pretty well despite being on their flop album. Immigrant Song is still better though

It appears you haven't heard of Dazed and Confused

the album is pretty good apart from the final track

This thread is bait but this is still a really good song. Let's face it, Led Zeppelin have never put out a good song

Ten Years Gone mogs

>Let's face it, Led Zeppelin have never put out a good song
I mean a BAD song, a BAD song damn it

Feels weird seeing a thread with such a specific opinion that I fully share. It is one of the greatest musical pieces ever, unbelievably atmospheric.
It doesn't but it is another masterpiece so can't be mad at that opinion

You were right the first time user

Gotta love that guitar, it's like something out of a weird Middle Eastern track and I love it

This except replace "song" with "album" and "Led Zeppelin" with "the Beach Boys"

>Hats off to Roy Harper

Yeah, I tried the tuning once since it is so specific for friends, great use of it on Jimmy's part.

This guy fucks

True, it would be a 10 for me if not for that track. Really sad they did not use "Bron-Yr-Aur" instead, which was used on later on physical graffiti but recorded during III sessions.

>flop album
Actually, it's one of my more favorite zep records. Top 3, anyway, after V and Physical Graffiti.

Or this, which was just used for a b-side
youtube.com/watch?v=_LP5uuLcwCs

I'm on board with that alternative too.

Nice, this is good too