What other artists missed their shot at stardom?

what other artists missed their shot at stardom?

Attached: Kitty_screenshot.jpg (1000x522, 94.53K)

me

neon indian
100 gecs
uffie
xxxtentacion

xxxtentacion getting shot immortalized him, he would've been forgotten as soon as the travis scott hell concert made the news.

Saint Pepsi, but i love him for it. he could have just made it big recreating Hit Vibes but instead he took a break and switched to the Skylar Spence stuff and i love that album dearly. excited to see him back touring, he seems to have settled into a nice role

>he would've been forgotten as soon as the travis scott hell concert made the news.
???

Attached: file.png (600x600, 447.15K)

Attached: lou-reed.jpg (648x900, 95.64K)

wasn't his name change forced by Pepsi sueing him?

I think about all the cam girls who put years in and built a fan base and quit before onlyfans was a thing. They seriously missed out on being the queens of that platform.

Music? Modern Baseball. They got good and quit right when Pitchfork started paying attention to runforcover/topshelf pop-punk, boosting some of their contemporaries.

Uffie is great
100 gecs are going to make it when they release the new album

Sounds like user thinks that XXXTentacion would have been at that concert if he had lived. He probably would have, too

lol no one is going to remember xxxtentacion

idk but he's still being officially referred to as saint pepsi like on picrelated, upcoming tour

Attached: Yung-Bae-Tour-Dates.jpg (1000x1000, 223.65K)

If he would’ve been at that concert he wouldn’t have been in the crowd he’d be backstage or at the safer areas.

Wet
Yumi Zouma
Kelela
Tirzah
Erika de Casier
SG Lewis

Pretty Kitty

I hate that this version of Marijuana isn't on Spotify

Attached: santigold.jpg (500x500, 37.96K)

i was looking up mathew lee cothran online earlier and just found out about the allegations made by kitty and sam
does anyone know how that developed?
i know mat posted an article on medium but its been deleted now
what did it say?

Keith Murray