Name one album over 90 minutes in runtime that actually deserves to be that long. Just one. I'll sit here and wait

Name one album over 90 minutes in runtime that actually deserves to be that long. Just one. I'll sit here and wait.

Attached: 1658182219435591.png (1045x1020, 159.38K)

anything released by Bull of Heaven

the guilt trip by kramer

The Seer
To Be Kind

if you stopped being so compulsive and habitual you may realize that albums are collections of songs and don't necessarily have to be listened to all at once.

Why is every Pink Floyd song 20+ minutes long?

because they lost the only member of the band who knew how to write a compelling song

Godflesh - Pure
Fushitsuha - Live 1
Don Caballero - Don Caballero 2

Shards of Silver Fade

There are none

Absolutely not.

No.

Maybe.
No.

>t. tiktok-addicted zoomer who almost quit writing that post halfway through

Good question.

No.
No.
Maybe.

>not liking the guilt trip

brainlet take

All of them.
Anything that enrages wojakredditors is based.

>
>All of them.
>Anything that enrages wojakredditors is based.

Attached: c2d.jpg.jpg (600x655, 32.3K)

Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

based because he made Shimmy Disc but his music is pretty bad

prayer for chibi
any live album

Sounds Of The Rainforest: Relaxation and Meditation

The double album destined to change rap forever. This man had this shit ready for release in 96. Was released by Death Row after the "Until the End of Time" double album, the two being how Tupac would've wanted them to sound since they were arranged by the same team he would've worked with.

Attached: 74.jpg (1500x1500, 546.38K)

Why are zoomers always too lazy to capitalize their sentences? Where have they gotten the idea appearing aloof is a good thing?

Attached: rs-146858-202542518abdefcdd71e66c7c88ae6720e130371.jpg (400x400, 189.38K)

i don't have a tiktok and im definitely not a zoomer

it's a fucking forum. why are you so serious about punctuation? you understand what i'm saying so don't get your panties in a knot.

Albums are a collection of songs and do not need to be heard in one sitting. How is this complicated?

Most of the Bob Dylan bootleg series over 90 minutes are worth listening to, although they're compilations of previously unreleased or bootlegged songs so not sure if that counts.

Attached: Bob_Dylan_-_The_Bootleg_Series,_Volumes_1-3.jpg (316x316, 14.81K)

Live at Leeds

Attached: 0F9FCF7C-9B32-490C-AC6F-D3C9D033BFBE.jpg (624x624, 184.9K)