Why Sparks are so based

What do you think are the motives and reason behind they being so hip and cool?

Attached: 30f50237564ebaed62295ab583210459.jpg (476x645, 44.14K)

Their music is kinda mean beneath the exterior and the tempos are pretty fast, the riffs punchy, the vocals consistently great and in their 70s work there's guitar freakouts throughout that Ron certainly didn't compose that really complement the songs.

yeah i agree, i like 70s Sparks the most, altought i like the disco and modern eras also and i would throw good lyrics in the list.

Probably the Hitler-looking dude

They never got married. They just stayed together as brothers.

jewish therefore i do not listen to their music

you gonna be missing on some great music tho

>What do you think are the motives and reason behind they being so hip and cool?
Unironically autism

yeah i get where you coming from, theres something about they being nerdy and totally dedicated to their art has something to do with it, for sure!

yeah you are actually unironically right.

Why this would make any difference on the quality of their material?

>Why this would make any difference on the quality of their material?
women are notorious for ruining bands

Like who besides the beatles?

The Breeders ruining Slint by making Britt want to quit music

>. After Slint's break-up in November 1990, Walford remained semi-active in the music scene, eventually in underground New York jazz bands[2] and playing for bands such as Evergreen and friend Brian McMahan's The For Carnation project.

Wikipedia disagrees

Bands getting families tends to soften them up and make them boring yuppies where the music just becomes a revenue stream to support their loved ones e.g. Coldplay, Muse.

Literally nobody knows whether either of the Mael brothers has a family, or even just children.

Digits confirm

I had never listened to anything by them
I watched a movie called "Annette", which had its soundtrack composed by them
It was one of the most atrocious musicals I have ever watched. So many annoying repetitive lyrics.
I don't think I'll ever listen to anything else by them

I only heard their collab with Franz Ferdinand, what should I listen to next

This town aint big enough

They don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks, and they do whatever they want. It's pure art

70s sparks is the best

why did watch a musical are you gay?