Why i never see you faggots talking about the greatest rock band in the history of music FLEETWOOD MAC?

why i never see you faggots talking about the greatest rock band in the history of music FLEETWOOD MAC?

Attached: feeltwoodfag.jpg (1960x1300, 294.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/playlist/19gInfV9jr3tI0bts5L7Ui?si=f0d851dc82c54f59
mega.nz/folder/wkxWTRja#bGcsX0h99YjzE0VKArsFXw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I only talk about the Peter Green era

ruination
based

Little Lies was their only hit, apart from that one song who even cares about them

based

fippy bippy

>white british men appropriating the music of authentic black blues musicians
Might as well be an Eminem fan

man i never can understand how they are so big and have so much star power like they have, they are just the ultimete AOR station daddy rock ever, and they are just giant stars for some reason.

Rumours is the smoothest fucking yacht rock album wearing an Eagles/CSNY disguise ever.

Cope

Fuck off zoomer, Fleetwood Mac are legends

me neither, they're just ABBA with guitar pedals but doing shitty music

open.spotify.com/playlist/19gInfV9jr3tI0bts5L7Ui?si=f0d851dc82c54f59 [Best of Fleetwood Mac]

>No Peter Green era stuff
Fake fan

It's settled then. This is now a Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac thread.

Attached: fleetwood mac.jpg (1044x1044, 434.24K)

Green had more authentic blues cred than the vast majority of British players, collaborating with the OGs and earning their praise. BB King said his playing gave him the cold sweats.

I like r&b, blues and rock n' rock, can you prove with some songs that Peter Green's Fletwood Mac was a cool band?

I count Klin House as Peter Green era since it has Danny and Jeremy.

Oh ye, here's an albume I compiled with the singles

mega.nz/folder/wkxWTRja#bGcsX0h99YjzE0VKArsFXw

That's an awfully hot coffee pot

Firing Lindsey Buckingham has to be up there with Sneaker Pimps firing Kelli Ali. Dumbest musical decisions of all time.

Did someone say greatest rock band in the history of music?

Attached: Gong Mushroom Tapes.jpg (225x225, 10.57K)