Why do weaboos make such shitty music?

>Be me
>Younger sister (9yo) wants to put on a song her friends recommended
>”Checkmate” by kirara magic (pic related), who is an anime music remixer / artist
>It is the most soulless trash that I have ever heard
>Sounds like elevator music mixed with EDM
Why is this music so shit? I thought about it for a day, and I think it is because it is made by soulless weeaboos. Modern anime is completely derivative and uninspired, and this bleeds into the work of people who watch it extensively. No matter how much they try, they cannot put soul into their work.
Compare this to, say, wesley willis. All wesley does is sing 5-syllable versis over the same goddamn track for a whole almum, yet his music is infinitely more listenable than animeshit. Why? Because it has soul.

Attached: 109951165453233962.jpg (1000x812, 140.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YHxnYpthp24
youtube.com/watch?v=IfUgJOPoVrY
youtu.be/NSAss0O44eg
youtube.com/watch?v=nU1QRMXG5uE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

god i fucking hate pixivcore art

>hurr why is anime music so shit
>cherrypicks the literal lowest of the lows
every genre is shit if you only go surface level you fucking idiot.

youtu.be/YHxnYpthp24

Weeb music is good, you probably listen to fucking Maroon 5 anyway

Autism. You know autism, yes?

Thread isn't about anime music, dumbass
Anime music is shit too tho
>inb4 misunderstands what アニソン or anime music means and posts some soundtrack cue that vaguely sounds like real music but shit

>weebs make shitty music

youtube.com/watch?v=IfUgJOPoVrY

Then explain this retard. Why is it so badass?

Attached: 296-2964892_100kib-724x611-smug-wojak-smug-wojak-transparent-hd.png (860x687, 90.48K)

I didn't cherrypick it, though it's possible that I got extremely unlucky. If this is surface level crap then where is the kino?
not sure what to think of this

>If this is surface level crap then where is the kino?
That's not a thing that actually happens in real life. Only ask that if you want to hear the really heinous shit.

>not sure what to think of this
It's fucking amazing?

How come I can find good music at the surface level of other genres and cultures (e.g. Russian rock music) then? I think is correct

The Lack of Culture combined with the desperate attempts at imitation.

This is some serious cringelord logic. Yeah bro,everyone who's favorite songs aren't from Super Mario listens exclusively to FFDP.

all music is shitty compared to Bach

>”Checkmate” by kirara magic
Moe Shop is another example of this genre.

I wonder how some anime have the best OST's but some people are also using anime aesthetic for this souless edm crap.
Maybe weebs are not homogenous but split into two fractions like in the IQ curve meme.

Shop has at least 2-3 good songs. good night baby is on my mdma playlist.

The soundtracks are recorded by professional musicians paid to make background music for the latest YA novel commercial while the weeb music is made by retards who actually watch these cartoons

I listened to it. It wasn't bad, just generic gaymer music. It's not even really anime music. I don't understand what you're tripping about.

youtu.be/NSAss0O44eg

I think this guy started it. His stuff is pretty good though and actually has vocals.

The real kino is right here buddy
youtube.com/watch?v=nU1QRMXG5uE