ITT: The best Radiohead album

ITT: The best Radiohead album.

Whoops, looks like I already posted it.

Attached: Radioheadhailtothethief.png (316x316, 316.37K)

>Why so green and lonely?

Attached: 14-148169_frog-pepe-frog-crying-png-transparent-png.jpg (357x280, 48.61K)

i went through a radiohead phase in my teens too but i refuse to believe anyone over the age of 20 with a serious interest in music thinks they are a great band

Eh, my standards are low. I think they're awesome

its not that they are bad, its just that they get talked about so much when there are so many bands that put out infinitely better/more interesting stuff

such as

>there are so many bands
Not really. Maybe a handful, that's it

everything the released after OK computer is shit

(not true, by the way)

Lol shut up dummy. Radiohead is great, when you get into your early/mid 20s you’ll grow to be less pretentious.

better 90s artists off the top of my head:

my bloody valentine
slint
nine inch nails
dogbowl
kramer
cop shoot cop
vampire rodents
morphine
built to spill
lisa germano
mercury rev
red house painters
portishead
dadamah
dirty three
pain teens
polvo

lol nice try at guessing my age you weird faggot. like i said i don't even think they are a terrible band just massively overrated by dimwits like you.

The Black sheep status this album has is so not deserved. It's probably my personal fav to be honest. In Rainbows and OK might be technically better albums but I just adore this one personally.

Heaven sent you here to me, user.

Shut up stupid.

TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: pepefreakout.gif (600x600, 1.96M)

I dont listen to those bands

Shit album, shit band
>Dadamah
>Mercury Rev
>Polvo
>Cop Shoot Cop
>Slint
>MVB
>Portishead
>Red House Painters
Good selections user.

literally only red house painters

Right on a few of these at least, but you look p retarded.
HTTT is their most accessible work, so I can understand that people like it since it's often the first Radiohead album they get into, but I think it's a bit of a slog. I'm burnt out on OKC and Kid A, so my vote for best Radiohead album is between the Bends, In Rainbows and a Moon Shaped Pool.

>Doesn't mention Amnesiac
Pleb

lol why would i care how i "look", i stand by my onion that radiohead is boring.