/metal/ B.S.o.D. - Nearly all his dicography

drive.google.com/drive/folders/10A6ZWtYinl8jETXpBAbI-Q5GRD-sl4Xc?usp=sharing

Google drive link, Sigfrid's leak plus extras (Nostalgia master CD-r rip and some extra Grausamkeit shit).

Enjoy ;3

Attached: BSoD im Wald.jpg (1280x720, 172.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJcHcIUohBc&
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sigfrid's leak? did he post stuff on his site or something

Not really, his ex leaked the archive he had with bsod stuff. After a while she removed the leak from her GD, and now I'm sharing it with you guys. There are some extra stuff as I stated.

what isn't on this? if you have almost everything

Some songs are missing, and entire albums, here is a list:
Entrails Massacare / Nuclear Rausch - Split (Only Cover)
Orsacchiotto - Bombwreeked Harmony Vol II (Cover Art Only)

Those are the only missing stuff really. I don't wanna bother searching for them neither from Sigfrid or from Soulseek.

left:sigfrid right:andreas?

Attached: IMG-20220407-WA0021.jpg (1280x960, 96.55K)

No, Sigfrid is an artist making kellersynth (shitty techno with black metal aesthetics).
youtube.com/watch?v=IJcHcIUohBc&

He is a bsod worshipper or some shit. Really weird guy.

Attached: IMG-20220523-WA0020.jpg (579x953, 65.72K)

yeah i know, ive got a couple keller tapes, freidhof and shit, just wasnt sure what he looked like

The kellershit is fucking stupid in my opinion, it all looks and sounds the same, it's like releasing the same tape over and over and over again. I hope it stops soon.

I've only got a couple, could probably drop the nachtritual and spoon album kek but nobody's gonna buy them if i slap them on discogs

Attached: kellershit.jpg (1123x440, 125.21K)

I don't have any, only some on files and that's it. The only bsod related stuff I got is a master cd used for making tapes of "Nostalgia - Okkkultes Blut". It even has some extra songs from Irmingot.

Attached: IMG_5170.jpg (3024x4032, 1.65M)

i think he paid for a remaster of some tracks recently because narbentage is gonna do some reissues, they're on the bandcamp

aye, here

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (444x705, 43.97K)

Yeah but my copy is literally the best one so far, better than the bandcamp release or any youtube rip. It's in the archive, in the folder "WAV (CD Rip)". Give it a listen.

will do. cheers for uploading this man

Ay no problem user, enjoy!

Attached: BSoD (2).jpg (612x732, 33.91K)

thank you user, grausamkeit has been my new favorite bm lately but i haven't listened to his other projects. helveterich and satan's addicktion are great

I enjoy Grausankeit & Trollheim, but the other projects he has done are generally pretty shitty IMO. But hey this way people can learn more about the other shit he has done.

what do you think his best material / best way to listen to it is? the 3 eps everyone likes are solid but there's like 5 different fucking grausam comps and i have no idea what to just stick in my mp3 collection you know?
helvetreich or satans adiction i guess

His best material is "Pink Green 666", "Angeldestruction", "Nostalgia - Okkultes Blut" in my opinion. The best and "kvlt" is of course to get a tape or dub one yourself. Satan's Addiction has everything good from that project really. Give a listen to the Trollheim stuff, the cd release has the best quality by far (well, the best they got from the master tapes).

Attached: IMG_5172.jpg (4032x3024, 2.13M)

i've got fck god tape but nothing else because it's all scalped to fuck online or sells out instantly unfortuantely. most of these have scans so i guess im making tape bootlegs tonight on some shitty c90s