Was Thom Yorke right to hate him?

Was Thom Yorke right to hate him?

Attached: Jim_Morrison_1969.jpg (658x877, 190.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eARnLfeiJY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>handsome tall baritone
Not 'right' exactly but I understand the jealousy.

I don't get why he was a target of Gen X hate when he basically set the template for the 90s' brooding anti-rockstars.

Thom is a baritone as well, but it's really better to be a tenor if you plan on singing any kind of pop music. I agree on the looks though, Thom is definitely Incel seething for Chad.

The worst songs by The Doors are better than the best Radiohead songs.
Thom was just a snivelling little faggot who got lucky his meritless band got groomed by journos to be the critical darling of alt rock after Nirvana came to an end.
The Doors by contrast only had 2 albums that were given critics endorsement at the time of their release and were massively popular despite critic pushback for most of their time as a complete band.

Attached: NoFuckOff.png (422x349, 247.87K)

>I WANNABE WANNABE WANNABE JIM MORRISON
Thom hated him because he could never be him, its the classic response.

I didn't mean to reply to you.

I'm gen x and I thought he was great. I really liked his poetry, too.

The Doors are shit and Radiohead are massively superior song wise, but poor old Thom will never be as cool as Jim, he needs to let it go.

youtube.com/watch?v=eARnLfeiJY4

>Indie landfiller with a disabled face hates handsome rockstar poet
Imagine my shock.

Has anyone read this? Is it any good?

Attached: cover.jpg (532x785, 417.57K)

Schizo larpers read this but not his debunking of the moon landing or the Boston Bombing.

Thom Yorke was also incredibly rude to TayTay.

He despises beauty.

>debunking of the moon landing
So it's garbage. Good to know. Thanks.

No problem, I hate that book and its influence.

no, so was not olivier stone, the Jim in his movie is some fucking idiot, where in reality he wasn't that bad, when he was sober.

>The Doors are shit and Radiohead are massively superior song wise

Attached: 1590891618656.gif (570x537, 62.44K)

There is only a small amount of evidence to back most of his claims. He is also totally ahistorical in his telling of the psychedelic art movement and how it formed.

Other way around buddy. Radiohead fucking sucks.

clueless fag

Radiohead are at a toddler’s creativity level compared to The Doors. No contest whatsoever.

>yeah bro! its just a coincidence!! Morrison's dad was the sole cause of the most heavily-protested US war of all time, and simultaneously Jim was a massive anti-war figure who died mysteriously and never had an autopsy performed!

cope

Attached: wtfever.png (941x1024, 745.87K)