Be me, hanging out in a discord with some internet buddies

>be me, hanging out in a discord with some internet buddies
>they post "music" they make
>its always either retarded "experimental" noise, random beep boop sounds, or chiptune
>"dude, who says this is not music or that this sounds bad? you need to have an open mind"
Anyone else have the same problem of hanging out with people who think they are musicians?

Attached: 1625499349192.jpg (666x666, 68.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9STiQ8cCIo0
youtu.be/YCwbmACt3AU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>be me, hanging out in a discord with some internet buddies
Kill yourself

>chiptunes are not mu... ACK
youtube.com/watch?v=9STiQ8cCIo0

They are musicians if they make music

Chiptune is garbage.

imagine being filtered by discord trannies then complaining on Any Forums

Attached: 1654707716390.gif (128x128, 19.65K)

youtu.be/YCwbmACt3AU

Attached: B19A3CBE-0311-4402-BD68-579A72FE9AA2.jpg (750x488, 302.87K)

I have no idea what this post was supposed to mean.

>"experimental" noise, random beep boop sounds, or chiptune
That's this board's "musicians" in a nutshell. Fucking eyeroll inducing.

It needs to stop. Why doesn't anyone try to make pop music instead?

They would if they had access to the right dicks to suck and fuck.

I don't trust any musician that doesn't listen to their own stuff
there's no way people are making this garbage and thinking "ah, yes, I would love listening to this!"
it's much more about creating a facsimile of emotional depth by obscuring it in inaccessible sound than actually trying to create art that anyone would actually enjoy

That sounds accurate. But since it's le art we are not allowed to criticize it, they will say we just don't get it.

Thank God I'm making noise pop. Now I just need to not sound like Stereolab or Mercury Rev.

i like making experimental noisy stuff, its therapeutic desu
however i wouldnt share it pretending its anything but baseless expression

If you sounded like Mercury Rev at any point, then you're terrible at making music. Just stop.

Amazing. You're so used to being wrong that you've built your own defense system so that you don't have to face the idea. Bravo.

I don't fully understand your post but it sounds like a compliment so thank you

Attached: 1516843448658.jpg (1000x800, 60.96K)

never change, ACKposter

Chiptune is a perfectly reasonable way to communicate a symphonic arrangement without hiring a literal fucking symphony.

>hitting rocks with sticks is a perfectly valid way to make music if you cant afford a fucking piano or a guitar lmao

It is. I’ve literally seen complex music made with goddamn buckets, stuff with more advanced rhythm than anything you listen to on a daily basis.

No you haven't. It's literally cavemen music.

BIG mistake. Caring about rhythm here isn't allowed under any circumstances.

Music that relies 100% on rhythm will always be very limited and not so enjoyable. The sound of the actual instruments matters too. There's a reason disco music is not played with rocks and sticks. And it's the same reason chiptune is shit.

Chiptune is absolute dogshit, literally only Nintendo-manchildren and troons circlejerk it now.

damn... we on that sony vegas 2011 crack again

No. Fuck you. I'm going to change soundscapes.