Lil Peep?

How do we feel about lil peep? my cousin's playlist has a lot of his music and I'm trying to give her a chance but it's mediocre at best imo

Attached: peepeatinass.jpg (822x761, 84.21K)

who is that puta?

Whats up with him having a napkin in his hands?

Toopoor

White women gross

are you seriously asking mu to tell if you should like something or not?

fucking hell user grow up. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF HIS MUSIC? you're definitely 15.

>eating ass
quintessentially zoomer

Attached: bobby peru.jpg (600x900, 84.76K)

He's okay
He has the Rock factor of dying young
Had he not he'd be any other rapper although pioneer in the niche he was in

I think it's mediocre, read or gtfo fag. I just would like y'alls opinion to share experiences with people you fucking goofball

>bones wannabe
>pioneer
this board is never gonna make it

Attached: 11363148466_0c2ecfa29b_m.jpg (240x240, 21.72K)

He imitated horror core we could go down the line until grandmaster flash if you're gonna pull that.

they say a man that sucks a woman will really just suck anything

We could go down the line from Grandmaster Flash to cavemen banging rocks if we wanted to. That's not the point.

The point is lil peep regardless of quality was making 'emo rap' specifically towards the sad zoomer sound not general scary doomer rap

To be fair, almost all things are derivative

Billie Eliesh or something

you're an insecure conformist retard that can't enjoy something unless mu declares it to be good. spend some time by yourself just listening to the music you like. learn to not care what others think.

peeps music is exactly what it is. mediocre? its mumble rap about taking drugs and fucking girls. buy some software you could make identical music in 30mins.

discount ricky hil and bones

That is not an attractive picture.Why would you do that to yourself?

he was a complete talentless hack who sung about being addicted to benzos and wanting to fuck 16 year old girls and the 16 year old girls ate it up

Why do zoomers eat poo?