Alright, I'm not gonna lie. This is definitely their best one yet...

Alright, I'm not gonna lie. This is definitely their best one yet. Schlag and Cav are cool too but this one feels a bit more fleshed out and complete. Rock truly is back.

Attached: blackschitty.jpg (1200x1200, 782.98K)

Attached: riiiiiiight.jpg (888x499, 76.71K)

I like Schlag and Cav more

I haven't listened to it yet ::D

Agreed

Agreed. 10/10

I hated cavalcade, but this is actually a little better than schlagenheim

AOTD

I wasn't fully hooked until this album. So glad I bought a concert ticket out of curiosity before Hellfire even came out, really looking forward to the show

Found it meh during first listen, but after a pair more I now think it's unironically good.

I like all songs, even the filler, disliked The Race at first but now is one of my favourite ones, the lyrics are top notch.

Buying the CD soon.

If any bozos ITT are in London today the band are out and about in an ice cream van

It honestly disgusts me that people are calling this shit "rock" music. This is a fucking disgrace, and really highlights how far rock as a genre has fallen. REAL Rock Music is AC/DC, Rose Tattoo, Guns and Roses, Led Zepplin, Aerosmith and INXS. This isn't rock, This is shit.

Honestly though, they named themselves Black Midi? Are you FUCKING kidding me? Fuck these guys, do they even have any idea what a BLACK MIDI is? It takes hours to compose Black Midi music and incredible hardware to even attempt playing it. These guys literally just have a fucking seizure on their guitar and call it a day, fucking no time is put into it at all, it lacks soul, just as the band lacks any fucking talent when it comes to naming themselves.

I am so fucking livid, I can't fucking take it anymore, people guarding these talentless hacks with the guise of it being "experimental" or "Avante-Garde" or even "Neo-Prog-Rock" or whatever the kids are calling it these days. If you like this kind of shit get your epileptic friend, give him your guitar and turn on the fucking strobe light, because you just created your very own Black Midi guitar solo.

The only member of the band with talent is the drummer, and he's black.

Another thing that really grinds my gears about this fucking god awful fucking band is that they used a mobile phone to play a sample through an electric guitar pickup, and this dude sits on his ass on his phone while the drummer does all the hard work. Fucking Millenials always on their fucking phones, even during a live performance.

In closing, I'd honestly rather listen to 21 pilots while watching the live-action Garfield movie because this is just fucking awful.

Fuck this band.
Fuck this album.
1.34/57

Drummer score:
32/43.8

they went to art school of course they know what black midi is
anyway black midi isnt exactly a bad name for them considering how much shit goes on in their music lately

Probably their least enjoyable, but their most accomplished.

"REAL Rock Music is AC/DC, Rose Tattoo, Guns and Roses, Led Zepplin, Aerosmith and INXS. This isn't rock"

Rock is 100% back. RAWK, on the other hand, is dead.
Hold on, I'm going to get the counterpasta.

Nobody gives a shit what your opinion is. You have brain damage. You are a brain-damaged bonobo ape with oxygen deprivation who is incapable of making even the most biased and subjective assessment of music today.

The reason you hate black midi is simple: they are young and successful, and you are young and insufferable. People listen to your music and think "God, I CAN'T wait until this is over!" Zoomers listen to black midi and think, "God, I cannot WAIT until their next album!". That's the distinction: you're talentless, without even the basest surface-level inspiration; you're a worthless, rotten, tasteless, talentless, alcoholic nothingness with nothing to show. The largest North American and united kingdom publishing corporations have no interest in your music beyond you're unwillingness to compromise your artistic vision for mass-market appeal.

For this reason, I salute you. Dangerous liaisons, 27 questions, the race, these songs are beyond the casual listener. These compositions cumulatively encompass a greater mythology which is only yet becoming established. Shame and heartache upon the haters, they are impotent idiots who are easily forgotten; Geordie Greep is a one-in-a-lifetime poet and auteur who will one day deliver us from the base evils of physicality and free our psyches from the mortal coil which binds us.

Based

Attached: me.jpg (300x270, 21.7K)

it’s pretentious shite from English zoomers who have nothing but dull screen-filled “lives”

Attached: 72EE019D-76CA-47A4-B5ED-D1C3428151DB.png (500x500, 51.7K)

THE WILD, THE USELESS, THE DEAD, THE UNTAMEABLEE

>cringe as fuck

Attached: 4E23BB82-9449-4E77-9031-A0E489DD809E.gif (540x304, 1.26M)

They are well known for not using the trappings of modern screen life.

I came thirty years back
From Salafessien, via South Schlagenheim
To Sunterum and Sunterime
The late Sun Sugar’s home town
Tahdttshhstdcyfifjjg
Gafafafegrgeheesgafeifo