Crystal castle

These guys are one of the most influential Musician for the Zoomers, they birth a new genre called hyperpop,
and this is a Zoomer saying this

Attached: images (10).jpg (290x174, 5.79K)

There music even has that uncanny/liminal sensation people go ga ga over now

Lol no they didn't

A band kneecapped by cokehead whore who then 'my too' the writer of all the songs after she tours with Marilyn Manson. Her solo material is shit.
Lesson to be learned, don't put your dick in crazy.

Don't care. Anyone know any more music similar to Lithium Flower, Inner Universe, Again by Yui, Duvet by Boa and Thank You by Dido? I need more of the late 90s early oughts kino music

They also birthed Witch House

That was Salem

I gave birth to an entire house full of witches

I gave birth to you

Should've aborted me

i like how 99% of their musical talent is from ethan being a good producer with a good ear for sounds and unique composition

and then 1% of it is some screaming whore who literally destroyed their music career

Well he shouldnt have added her if he was just gonna throw her down stairs :/ Awkward..

Crystal Castles is 10% good music, 90% Alice's aesthetic.

>created a genre no one cares about
>most influential
pick one

Toured with Marilyn Manson and then threw HIM under the bus as well! What a swell woman.

Hyperpop is not a real genre, just a dumb Spotify marketing scheme, and even if it was, say, a more pop-orientated version of bubblegum bass/pc music, Crystal Castles have no association with it whatsoever. Zoomers remain clueless.

kek

Hipster chiptune was never good.

Both are true.

Zoomers can't come up with their own music, they have to copycat millenials

Crystal Castles were just hipster chiptune, and they stole a lot of stuff from other artists.

The chiptune parts of their songs sucks, but everyone likes the synths