Came out as bisexual, regrets it and calls himself straight

>came out as bisexual, regrets it and calls himself straight
>played vidya
>hyperfixated on weird shit like mimes and kabbalah
>quit doing a specific genre of music because it hurt his ears too much
>fucking loved Spongebob

Was David Bowie autistic?

Attached: AED82EFC-854B-4402-BB74-4AF2D4682D19.jpg (899x559, 81.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qLoO9Ek-3FU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

literally me

always has been and always will be, user

Yes. The same with every other musician. They’re all autistic, faggot.

Yea, I remember when every other musician changed genres like an old pair of pants every five years.

I'm autistic and found it annoying when people complained David Bowie wasn't singing in Atlantis Squarepantis, a musical episode. My reasoning was this guy he played didn't look like he'd breakout into a song and sing Suffragate City or some shit. I still don't see it years later.

Attached: LRHFull.JPG.jpg (583x859, 67.76K)

I genuinely always wondered what he thought about that special considering that it fucking sucked

I thought it was comfy but obviously it doesn't held up
Destroys the shit out of postsequel though. I hate post sequel. The flanderizarion got 10 times worse with that.
Now I obsess over German cartoons.

This was zombie spongebob so a missed opportunity like that should not be surprising

>Now I obsess over German cartoons.
Names?

Wunschpunsch.

yes
research autism more and you'll realize that literally most artists are

>Was David Bowie autistic?
I remember turn of the millenium, everyone was looking for some shitty 'memorable' place to be, overcrowded and nasty. He said before he would 'be on the internet'. This was before most people even used it. Cool guy.

Just look any footage of him before Hunky Dory
He's clearly somewhere on some kind of spectrum
youtube.com/watch?v=qLoO9Ek-3FU

Attached: CfVfyb2UYAAxHce.jpg (1426x1209, 246.2K)

>played vidya
What fucking games did he play? The Sims?

>He was also asked if he played games himself. The answer was yes, although Bowie confessed to being particularly taken with one certain character.

>“I’ve played games. Of course, I’ve played ‘Tomb Raider.’ Like every other hot-blooded male, I was in love with Lara, momentarily. Then I realized it was not real.”

>quit doing a specific genre of music because it hurt his ears too much
What genre?

yeh

Attached: 1556204682632.png (670x552, 607.47K)

Based Wunschpunsch appreciator.

also
>fascist phase

I thought this nigga was dead wtf

>At Lou Reed's 2015 posthumous induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Reed's widow Laurie Anderson announced that David Bowie had referred to Lulu as Reed's "greatest work".[47] LCD Soundsystem's James Murphy later said Bowie had told him Lulu was "some of the best writing Lou's done. People are making a snap judgment and they aren't listening."

Attached: Lulu-1635340596-870x870.jpg (870x870, 60.26K)