Why was she so famous ten years ago? Name one good song she made

Why was she so famous ten years ago? Name one good song she made.

Attached: gettyimages-1127409044.jpg (1200x1200, 274.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=av99SbpsNto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rain On Me was from two years ago and puts everything your favorite artist did to shame

She did poker face, fireworks,

>fireworks
That was Katy perry though

Bring The Sun/Toussaint L'Ouverture

I thought katy pery was an actor

Almost the entirety of The Fame Monster. Alejandro, Monster, Bad Romance, Telephone, Love Game, Just Dance, Paparazzi. This album is like a platinum compilation.

Bad Romance, Alejandro, Give me a million Reasons, Poker Face, etc. Just admit she's talented and move on

Reading this I realize that I know all of those songs almost note for note despite never listening to LG on my own time. She was a different class of pop songwriter to be that memorable.

>Alejandro
Cryptic and boring.
I always hated "she's just a baby but her boyfriend's just like a dad" and "you know that I want you boy hot like mexico" the most.
>Monster
Didn't listen
>Bad Romance
Don't like her deep voice in the song and the lyrics or subject matter are pretty boring.
>Telephone
Don't remember much about it
>Love Game
>Just Dance
Annoying
>Paparazzi
Weird lyrics and the rest of the music is whatever

I'm not quite sure I know what you mean, my friend and original poster. Please do not get me wrong, this is an interesting thread filled with interesting mini-movies about interesting women, but I am entirely unable to come to the conclusion that I am any of these women. I am a man. I have a penis. It's quite a nice penis, or at least that is what my wife tells me.

Some days I am unsure as to whether she is lying to curry favor, but I do not spend much time dwelling on such insecurities. Sex with my wife is nice.

It is possible of course original poster, that the technology might one day exist that will allow a person or persons to "merge" with a computer in such a manner that they do for all intents and purposes, "become the girl in the post below yours", but that in itself carries with it a myriad of issues. Can a being be, in a sense, two beings? If one makes a post can one simultaneously be that post and the post below theirs? If so, the person below them who made that post, does one immediately share a consciousness with that person being that both persons are simultaneously that post?

Sadly however I have so very few answers for these questions, original poster. Perhaps some time when you're around, I would enjoy discussing these with you.

she was a globohomo plant to make leftists look even more out of touch and hunger gamesy

You somehow contradicted yourself

Summerboy

Gay people like her and they're shrill, and she had a couple of hits that women liked to dance to. But she's ultimately an exploitative, middling fag hag.

youtube.com/watch?v=av99SbpsNto

>exploitative, middling fag hag.
Never thought of it like that but this is 100% true. I didn't care for much of her shit after born this way, anyways. Artpop has a couple of ok songs but it wasnt good

Fame and The Fame Monster were both pretty fresh pop albums that dropped exactly at the right time.

Nobody was doing visuals like that in mainstream pop at the time. It felt legit weird and refreshing for this camp glamour art thing she was pushing to be happening after a decade of pop being the exact opposite. Just look at how pop stars took that formula starting in 2010. Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, Sia etc etc

Like her music or not her arrival on the scene in 2009 was an absolute paradigm shift for pop music,

she's ugly hot. like, clearly not conventionally attractive but I'd still fuck the shit out of her for a night then never revisit the pussy again. Something oddly sexy about that massive schnoz

Don't play coy, we all know you've frequented that pussy, Satan.

Gypsy
>Also every duet with Tony Bennett.