Do your parents know about all the weird shit you listen to

Do your parents know about all the weird shit you listen to

Attached: 15616667916700-300x300.jpg (300x300, 15.07K)

they had to listen to me blasting it on 1200W speakers growing up so yeah

Yes, hopefully it makes them uncomfortable and "disappoints" them

momma probably thinks my musical taste is weird as fuck but ive shown her a couple of things cause overall its still a fun family time. spend time w your family anons, one day they wont be there no more.

My parents do but my friends don't. I listen to so much music I've lost all self awareness so I can't gauge how weird it sounds in front of other people.

My whole family explicitly knows about my music preferences and I don't hesitate listening to stuff on my library like Lightning Bolt or Godspeed around them because there's no necessity of being secretive about all this.
If you willingly and constantly hide your music taste from your parents/family you're either underage or a pathetic cuck that hasn't learned to not be scared about something as socially mundane as what's on your playlist.

Attached: 1657382594168.jpg (1248x837, 48.2K)

If you're insecure about listening to "weird" (not top 40) music, you're NGMI

You ever notice how metalheads dont give a fuck about blasting loud abrasive music wherever they go? Why should we feel ashamed for listening to new wave or japanese music or whatever? That should be way more palatable to normies' ears

>metalheads dont give a fuck about blasting loud abrasive music wherever they go
Most metalheads live on constant extreme compensation of some kind, so they hold onto doing retarded shit like blasting their noise wherever they go so they look cool/tough to everyone, which is massively different from just not being an insecure fuck about listening to something that doesn't top the Billboard charts.

my parents have very good taste especially my dad so yes. where do you think I got my great taste from?

I was at a Merzbow show with my dad, so yeah.

>t.projecting micropeenor

My dad has walked into my room while I was listening to music several times, a few examples:
>walked in on me listening to Trout Mask Replica, no words were exchanged
>walked in on me listening to Arthur Russell, asked if I was listening to jazz
>heard me listening to some Dark Ambient, asked what the hell I was listening to later
I also remember one time in high school when I played Someone Great by LCD Soundsystem in the car with my mom and she thought the vehicle was about to explode or something lmao

I am literally incapable of talking about my interests to anyone that isn't an anonymous poster on Any Forums

Attached: 1645440690462.jpg (482x427, 74.8K)

fake and gay

My mom heard me listening to the misfits once and said something about
>wow you’re listening to very aggressive music

No, not really. They've heard the softer stuff that isn't really "weird" like KGATLW and Opeth and think it's weird but who gives a shit, they're boomers and also come from fuckin Africa so of course they do
Haha, I would be humiliated if they find out about the anime music. I already got caught playing Little Bitch Nobeta by one of my cousins and that was not comfortable

Attached: uooooo my brain.jpg (500x470, 37.11K)

Tfw my dad was based in his younger years and listened to a lot of shit I enjoy now

ultimate cringe. cant imagine how many losers in the crowd were also with their mummy and daddy.

You're part African and you listen to anime music? My brother in music listening, the musical tradition of your parents' motherland is so rich and gave so much, stop listening to mostly weak Japanese anime music. I don't understand, really.

No, completely African. Also, I do listen to African music. Also, are you serious?

Haha same