Hidden gem

hidden gem

Attached: 71TXrGXF8TL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 171.45K)

t. Patrician

Aye

Attached: 1410014211144.png (383x441, 214.67K)

you rock my world is a banger.

I like heartbreaker a lot

you cannot unsee Sandra Bullock

THAT GIRL I CAN'T TAKE HER
SHOULD'VE KNOWN SHE WAS A HEARTBREAKER

>me when 2000 WATTS starts blasting

Attached: Dancing Frog and Man.gif (680x575, 838.83K)

wish we got more of him in his chad voice

Wtf i'm listening for the first time this one. Going through Heaven Can Wait, great album so far

His discography is overrated
>Off The Wall
Some few good tracks like Off The Wall, Rock With You and Girflriend, but generally meh, too much fillers! A problem seen in his entire career
>Thriller
Some great tracks (Beat It, Billie Jean, Thriller), the rest are fillers and that awful song with Faul
>Bad
The title says it all. Although title track and Smooth Criminal are undeniable classics, the rest falls short, and Man in The Mirror is just flat out bizarre, self indulgent and arrogant coming from a man with a dubious personality at best, so "holier than thou".
>Dangerous
Well, there is like 3 hits on this album and they're not even that good, MJ is showing signs of degradation and the production isn't brilliant anymore, Quincy Jones is severely missed.
>HIStory
Here he fell off hard, just one hit and that song in particular is filled with bizarre anti-semitic remarks that probably hurt a lot of people back then, so unnecessary.
>Invicible
The most expensive album of all time and for what? Filled with corny romantic ballads and that awful song with his deep voice. Just pure shit all the way through, not a single recognizable track
So overall i would say he had just 2 good albuns and the rest is mediocre at best.

I NEED MY PRIVACY
SO PAPARZZI
STAY AWAY FROM ME

Attached: Gigachad Music 2.png (700x902, 313.99K)

AND WITH ALL THAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH
I'M STILL AROUND

Attached: michael-jacksons-moonwalker-20080328004136303.jpg (191x190, 10.97K)

MJ like most Pop artists was a brand, his name comes first than his music, he couldn't step outside the boundaries of popular music like the Beatles or The Beach Boys did decades before, he was just perfoming the same type of music that some other pop artists were making at the time, it's still the same dose of groovy/disco music that many other black artists did in the late 70's.
He was a great singer and he definitely could dance (which is irrelevant to the quality of his music btw) but he wasn't a composer. The reason we love tracks like Beat It, Thriller and the stuff from Off White so much is because of Quincy Jones and Rod Temperton, these guys were the brains behind the classics, when they are out of the equation all we have is generic stuff like Dangerous and HIStory, still catchy popular music but nothing amazing, do you get my drift?
Musicians like Beach Boys were much more talented and brilliant than Michael Jackson, they created and innovated, they pushed the limits of what was possible at the time, meanwhile MJ just danced and had a nice voice.

DON'T YOU EVER MAKE NO MISTAKE
BABY I GOT WHAT IT TAKES

these

Didn't MJ do new jack swing and dubstep before they had really taken off though

that's just pasta written by a seething prince fan

ah okay

his death is the scariest shit ever

The doctor is shady as fuck I don't like him

Michael Jackson died in the Pepsi accident, in the sense that he got addicted to painkillers after that and never fully stopped. If he didn't died in Jun 2009 he would probably die later in that year or around the early 10's, he was drug addicted and his health was completely fucked, he didn't slept at all.

The pepsi accident was one thing but the bridge accident fucked up his back permanently

Also the Pepsi accident damaged his scalp in such way that he couldn't grow his hair anymore. MJ was bald, he wore wigs since the Bad era

painkiller addiction is pretty standard celebrity problems, i think it was so called empty nose syndrome or something like that from the surgery that made it impossible for him to sleep even with the "normal" drugs that really damned him i think. that is ultimate nightmare

based

It's crazy that he hid that fact until the autopsy. He'd also inject his painkillers through the knees so people wouldn't know