"Black Person Reacts To Good Music"

>"Black Person Reacts To Good Music"

Attached: 1658183919565.jpg (700x641, 46.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d3Ab6yww_6M
youtu.be/Pab3xgJ71P4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It feels good seeing them like it.

it's like human zoos, but in digital format

Can I get any recs for old white people reacting to rap?

you can find white fans for any genre of music, but you’ll never find black fans for anything thats not their own music

turning the tables

I always wondered who watched these videos. Then a retarded guy at work started talking about some video he watched where a black guy reacted to some of his favorite bands and the mystery was solved. They're for retards.

let's be honest. this

Black guys have a good grift going with these things.

Yeah I guess so.

That's what is known as the Law of Soul. Soulless entities can drift to any music because they can add to their total intake of soul, but soulful entities will generally reject anything with less soul than they already contain.

>black person reacts positively to Judas Priest

Attached: shakeee.jpg (900x506, 75.7K)

Niggers are so low IQ and tasteless that if they like something they shouldn't, it MUST be fucking good.

Lost in Vegas on YouTube

my pretend black friends

you are fags who need your taste validated by online retards from an outside demographic who pretend to like your music for easy views

niggers aren't even human so your point is null

Yeah cause blacks have their own cultural identity unlike cultureless wh*toids who have no choice but to dart from personality to personality

>rap fan reacts to Stanger Things - Master of Puppets

Attached: images (2).jpg (225x225, 8.37K)

Attached: 5qhn8w.jpg (822x304, 28.91K)

I prefer white reactions to Mexican music but here you go negrito

youtu.be/d3Ab6yww_6M
youtu.be/Pab3xgJ71P4

You're full of shit

YOU'RE ACTUALLY AGREEING????????" YOU'RE JUST AS BAD, JUST AS RACIST, YOU'RE SCUM LITERAL HUMAN TRASH GO FUCK YOURSELF DIE DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE I WANT TO KILL YOUUU

>black people react to Living Colour
>WHAT!?!?
>BLACK PEOPLE MAKE ROCK!?!?
How can people not know blacks were some of the earliest rock n roll artists?

YOU JUST IMPLIED THAT BLACK PEOPLE MAKE ONE KIND OF MUSIC YOU FUCKING RACIST MORON !!!!! BLACK PEOPLE CAN MAKE ANY KIND OF MUSIC

I didn't imply that. He said "their own music" which isn't incompatible worth them making different kinds of their own music.