Who the fuck even likes them

who the fuck even likes them
>repetitive as fuck
>boring riffs
>gets boring FAST
>their music doesn't pack a punch
>extremely simple
I swear, you must be a npc if you like shit like this.

Attached: acdc.png (284x177, 3.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dRnKvXqti6M
youtube.com/watch?v=1t4KLOm7pO0
youtube.com/watch?v=AlwSVZH5SHE
youtube.com/watch?v=AsOFYvKohO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ok flannel wearer, back to your literal who RYM-Pitchfork-Fantano approved artists

They both suck. AC/DC for me are one of those generic bands like Aerosmith or GnR for boomers with no music taste. I'd rather listen to Led Zeppelin or Deep Purple because at least their music has more depth than the same chord progressions over and over.

kek based. I bet OP loves the taste of yummy cock and delicious warm cum going down his throat. I bed he just loves to suck and lick huge balls to please other sexy, fit and tanned men with nice tight asses. what a faggot

your dad, who refuses to listen to anything posterior to 1987

Attached: cfa.jpg (465x407, 37.57K)

Bogans

I also dont like fantano... He is a onions faggot, he truly showed it when he had to say his shit opinion on negative xp.
I do.

Actual fucking earlet
Deep purple and led zeppelin are the ones who use the same shitty le epic bluesy riff over and over, most of their songs are literally composed of the same 6 notes and 3 chords riped straight from the blues scale but without any of the soul actual blues has
AC/DC and the other 2 bands you mentioned actually have good songwriting, something that none of the retards who say AC/DC is retardedly simplistic actually can grasp, most of them can't even comprehend the difference between a song being simple and simple to play.

>flannel wearer
>as an insult
Fuck outta hear. I wear flannel all the time and I think Bon Scott is ine of the best vocalists ever.

>repetitive as fuck
Yea I guess, so are Ramones, it works for some bands
>boring riffs
Subjective
>gets boring FAST
Subjective
>their music doesn't pack a punch
Turn it up louder wimpo
>extremely simple
Yea I guess, so are Ramones, it works for some bands

AC/DC has a strong rhythm section and a generally infectious sense of groove, it's not about technicality or pretentiousness and neither are needed in rock music. Hating AC/DC is just another way to say "I hate rock n roll" which you're welcome to do, but don't act like you're big brained because of it, ya snobby pseud. There are plenty of prog records for you to enjoy.

Attached: AC_Dirty-Deeds-Done-Dirt-Cheap-[Albert]-cover.jpg (1425x1425, 641.06K)

Guarantee you like some bullshit like Velvet underground that just drones on two chords

Jesus imagine getting filtered by the most dad-rock of all dad-rock bands. Embarrassing
>I've got big balls, I've got big balls

Attached: d48.png (1054x526, 69.5K)

I can't tell if you're just a complete fucking idiot or you're trolling.
youtube.com/watch?v=dRnKvXqti6M
youtube.com/watch?v=1t4KLOm7pO0

>Achilles Last Stand
>same riff mediocre for almost 10 minutes
>only break is for 3 generic guitar solos
>repetitive vocal harmonies
>ohhhhhh OOOOHHHHHH
Jesus fucking Christ, it's proto-post-millennial Iron Maiden.
youtube.com/watch?v=AlwSVZH5SHE
youtube.com/watch?v=AsOFYvKohO4

I LOVE AC/DC
THEY ARE GOAT!

FOUND THE CLOSET BEATLES FAN!

Attached: Beatles Spongebob meme.jpg (750x563, 101.54K)

Anyone who gets filtered by BIB does not like rock-and-roll.

Both ac/dc and the beatles are great doe

This
UK dadrock mogs US and Aussie dadrock

Boomer moment

i used to not get them because i disliked their surface sound but developing my for songwriting from trying to make my own shitty songs gave me a much better appreciation of them and of why all the rock/metal musicians i wanted to imitate in turn looked up to acdc

>developing my
ear