/classical/

Stravinsky edition

>How do I get into classical?
This link has resources including audio courses, textbooks and selections of recordings to help you start to understand and appreciate classical music:
pastebin.com/NBEp2VFh

Previous:

Attached: stravinsky mugshot.jpg (475x614, 34.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/04cN0dbP5u4
youtube.com/watch?v=1P14YDRKUgk
youtube.com/watch?v=51a32B890mk
youtube.com/watch?v=CArzOqsYUKU
youtube.com/watch?v=0NlPfy4T4rk
youtu.be/gQMUTuNfBww
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Wagner (Stravinsky sucks).

what are you gonna do troll? send me a message in a bottle about it?

there are people browsing this thread who don't get composer humor.

>there are people
lolno. only me

J.S. Bach

youtu.be/04cN0dbP5u4

Attached: 5ebb09ce652aedd2623513c9f86b129b.jpg (1637x1157, 755.01K)

oh damn, straight up i thought you caught me on a typo or grammar error but its actually you admitting something.
wow. good on you dude, that's honestly refreshing.

laugh at you. lmao.

and your laugh rolls right off.
what are you going to try next?

Clearly you have no knowledge of Wagner. Even people who criticise his Gesamtkunstwerk for being an ill-defined mushy merging of the different arts still agree that you cannot appreciate his use of the arts completely on their own. If you can't accept Wagner's melodies stand on their own, far less than any traditional opera melodies then you are merely being dogmatic. Your understanding of Wagner shows a dilettantish reading of both his Ring as well as the original Germanic sources which is typical of those first approaching it. You know nothing of how Wagner actually adapted those stories and poetry, or that almost all visual portrayals of Wotan today come from Wagner's Ring. But this negative opinion probably comes from a superficial reading of Nietzsche. As someone who approached Wagner from the Norse sources I can tell you your opinion is wrong. It's the result of, partially, listening to horribly wrong and mediocre interpretations, and on the other hand not investigating the Ring as a self-contained 19th century artwork. No one criticises Goethe for introducing his own themes into the Faust legend. If you were as knowledgeable on the sources as I am, then you would know the subtlety with which Wagner created the Ring, from the very smallest elements of the sources he took inspiration. I'm sorry user but you don't know the first thing about Icelandic poetry, and certainly couldn't compare with Wagner. Really the problem here is that you just know nothing about Wagner's Ring. Der Ring des Nibelungen is a major work of 19th century German literature, influencing both the language and plot of Nietzsche Zarathustra's, but is also an adaptation of Germanic myths and like for most of Wagner's late works opens up a very informative dialogue between the original and his own dramatic adaptation. Icelandic poetry was one of the most fundamental influences on Wagner's Ring and I doubt you have the knowledge of it to talk about how Wagner created his Ring. Imbecile.

continue laughing at you. rofl.

look here buddy, i will gut you ok, i will come round to your house with my viola pretending to see you for usual practice session, but when i get inside your house, i will storm to your room, your mother won't know the difference, i barge in your door, take out my spare strings and get you, i will do you dirty. your mother won't have time to react because she won't hear you.

if you say so lol. lmao. rofl even

>if you say so lol. lmao. rofl even
quintessential viola player, i will do you fricken dirty.

being a wagnerian, and therefore a pedophile, I really like this picture you have chosen to post of your own volition

ok lmfao

are ... are you black? nooo, it can't be.

will you STOP lusting after BBC for just ONE goddamned second in your life

mutt's law

we don't care about your laws here

Christian August Sinding

youtube.com/watch?v=1P14YDRKUgk
youtube.com/watch?v=51a32B890mk
youtube.com/watch?v=CArzOqsYUKU
youtube.com/watch?v=0NlPfy4T4rk

Attached: Sinding.jpg (666x1024, 93.21K)

good taste
youtu.be/gQMUTuNfBww

Attached: 1654643326020.jpg (3054x2159, 3.65M)

>pic
my sissyclit is so hard right now, wagnersisters

prototypical basedboy

>tfw can't check if a rip is 100% log because WCD is ded and not on redacted or whatever the new alternative is