What happened with 100 gecs/Laura Les

I keep seeing posts about it, what did she do?

Attached: 2DF65233-F8B0-43EB-B92D-131B60E7AE0F.jpg (640x640, 160.85K)

apparently groped a teen after a show
word got out and that's why gecapalooza got cancelled
kinda bummed out because i actually booked a flight lol

how i wish that she picked me instead

oh, I saw people saying that but couldn't find anything about it other than on Any Forums

giwtwm

nobody would lie on the internet. its real

Attached: 1657848569390.jpg (426x261, 27.34K)

thats my favorite hobby

Attached: cute_gay_trump.jpg (768x768, 207.51K)

This can't be real, where is the fucking proof or any post about this that isn't one of your posts on here?

>she

This is so fucked up I can't believe it

why cant it be ME this ever happens to.

>she screams in silence

I can. Laura groped me after a show when I was only 16, back in 2019. S(he) has a legitimate problem.

Has anyone thought how awkward and disgusting it would be to sleep with with a post op tranny?

No offense op

"Laura" raped a girl in 2013. She pulled a Bruce Jenner and became trans for sympathy.
>"It's not my fault I raped her, my penis made me do it"

What do you mean you don't want to stick your dick in my hairy flesh pocket??!? Kys chud. Transphobia endangers lives. You're making me want to kill myself.

I sincerely feel bad for the 3 people who believe this lie.

we dont want to fuck chuds either....

Are you seriously calling me a liar!!!!!??? Fuck you, goomer!!!! Don't grope people, especially children!!!

I do. Most of the sexiest manliest men are transphobic. It's a real conundrum. I'm honestly disgusted by all the men I have sex with, they're all autistic weirdos and people who fetishize my condition. But I take what I can get because I don't like sleeping alone at night...

really? you REALLY can't believe that a gaysex homo would be guilty of being a child predator? what universe are you from? i'd cite a statistic about he percentage of gay men/trannies that were molested/raped at an early age, but the jannies would band me for telling the truth. plus their music is ass. it literally sounds like the audio manifestation of pedophilia.

check out this apoloogist

... never make a joke about molestation in front of gay guys.. all you get is awkward silence and thousand yard stares