Fuck, right-wing art bros... We should just give up and die. Even if we make art, it will inevitably suck...

Fuck, right-wing art bros... We should just give up and die. Even if we make art, it will inevitably suck, so why even try?

Attached: jsiwxp9ddnt71.jpg (720x1000, 78.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5OGDK_cDPdw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kys

damn you guys are still thinking about this tweet

Has Melon always been this insufferable or has twitter rotten his brain?

Hopefully this faggot goes the way of John Lennon soon.

counterpoint: vasectomy

That balding mystery meat faggot hasn’t created any music of his own to my knowledge. I have, I am not going to post it here because I don’t want to get doxed by leftist troon faggots.

At least I can say the music I have made was enjoyed by others, one of the groups I was associated with was nominated for a Polaris Prize. I didn’t make my music inherently or overtly political, but some of it was. The best feeling comes from playing something live and having someone come up and say it made their evening. Would rather do that then get a review from that le Any Forums faced talentless hack.

Attached: FFA74D64-3275-478B-8326-8577BD32F2ED.jpg (500x500, 49.77K)

Where is the great left wing art from the past 20 years? The left became corny hall monitor church ladies. Left wing art is shit. Fascists are unironically making the best art right now.

counterpoint: kanye west

Yea it's an ultracope. I know of plenty of lefties who like my music, even when my band has been called "sketch." Fandango will always be on the outside looking in, so it's not his call to make who is creative or not.

>corny
this word is literally only in online parlance because of black twitter, I kek everytime I see some election tourist faggot calling shit "corny" while crying about liberals
god you faggots are just so pathetic

this question has been answered multiple times, the fader article shook him to his core as it made his career and potential easy money go away

I thought Cuckthony Fagtano enjoyed music by Ariel Pink and Kanye West. Guess he was just a filthy poser seeking for approval of a pitchfork crowd… SAD!

>the most influential indie artist of the last 20 years is now considered a right wing chud
...uh, what's this fag on about?

Attached: pink bad.png (450x456, 327.01K)

His description of conservatives applies to himself.

Talking about other people's art isn't "creative"

Political art sucks unless it's saying how much you hate politics. All politics. Fucking retarded melon faggot.

lol, it's not their word, black twitter is for retards as if the name "black twitter" didnt give you a big enough hint

says the critic who's created nothing of note and never will.

Always have

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5OGDK_cDPdw

The first part of his tweet is true, though I don't consider the average conservative right-wing.

Attached: When_a_nigga_is_tryin_to_act_subversive.png (480x720, 276.12K)

>black twitter is for retards
don't copy their slang then

only the sort of retard who'd believe Beethoven was black or that melanin imbues people with special powers would ever think "corny" is black slang

>He thinks black people invented the word corny
I bet you think nigs invented SpongeBob memes and Arthur memes, you retarded zoomer. Seriously you summer fags need to fuck off.