Music for processing a death?

I don't know how else to say this but I just found out my neighbor overdosed and died last night.

They were 24, a girl, and we had slept together once but nothing really happened after that. We stayed friends, would hang out from time to time but mainly I would just see her going into her house. She had just gotten a new job, things looked hopeful, but I'm guessing she finally dipped into opoids and got the fentanyl end of the stick.

Apologies, if this belongs on a different board, It's just music is the only thing that's been healing.
Been listening to
youtube.com/watch?v=cjPyvoLXPs4
Still don't know how I feel, I just keep replaying it in my head, my mother telling me the news.

Attached: 2Rosso_Fiorentino_-_Madonna_dello_Spedalingo_-_Google_Art_Project.png (836x666, 623.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8bxmk09lCzk
youtube.com/watch?v=6hvBQnrOPII
youtube.com/watch?v=a16stlXptPE&
youtube.com/watch?v=jXRVc-ott4A
youtube.com/watch?v=du0-FdQZ57w
youtube.com/watch?v=vDpuuT6YsJg
youtube.com/watch?v=JQbiK0Eajc8
youtube.com/watch?v=E3Os2Z6OF60
youtube.com/watch?v=iR5Xnod-7RI
youtube.com/watch?v=OnqZVcGHFaU
youtube.com/watch?v=ebILIKHi9wo
youtube.com/watch?v=1QqY-8mohxo
youtube.com/watch?v=QWV4pFV5nX4
youtube.com/watch?v=KNY-Pl1_ji0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm here for you, friend.
youtube.com/watch?v=8bxmk09lCzk
youtube.com/watch?v=6hvBQnrOPII
youtube.com/watch?v=a16stlXptPE&
youtube.com/watch?v=jXRVc-ott4A

personally dealing with a loss as well, I've been listening to a lot of pretty basic shit i guess. such as The Cure, Slowdive, Low, and Pink Floyd.

I've heard Tears in Heaven by Eric Clapton is a pretty big song for losing people, i haven't had the chance to listen to it, but i'm hoping my suggestions can help a little.

hope your situation gets better, user.

This should be helpful
youtube.com/watch?v=du0-FdQZ57w

youtube.com/watch?v=vDpuuT6YsJg

Thanks, will listen.
Damn, shame. Hope ya get through it.
>Slowdive
Been meaning to listen to souvlaki for a while now. Thanks.
kek
Good song, I like it.

Attached: 125Abbott_Handerson_Thayer_-_Angel_-_Smithsonian.png (775x1000, 1020.26K)

Stay strong and stay away from drugs king

thank you for posting a real thread, user, and not mindless rage. i'm really sorry for your loss

seconding stuff like the cure and slow dive

youtube.com/watch?v=JQbiK0Eajc8

the girl of this group recently passed away too :/ let me know if you want anything happier, this ones kinda intense

youtube.com/watch?v=E3Os2Z6OF60
if the middle section doesn't make you tear up a little bit, you have no feelings.

>let me know if you want anything happier, this ones kinda intense

Nah man, I'm actually liking the song you linked, was able to tune out with it in the background; I'll be sure to listen to that whole album.
It's funny you say happier, I'm more into depressing shit ordinarily, like
youtube.com/watch?v=iR5Xnod-7RI
youtube.com/watch?v=OnqZVcGHFaU

but she was really into electronica, rave stuff. Honestly, I think I'd rather listen to that kind of stuff if only to remember her.
Only stuff I know is lame like:
youtube.com/watch?v=ebILIKHi9wo
youtube.com/watch?v=1QqY-8mohxo

pic related is her, before she got into drugs

Sounds like it's time to blast Coil and bawl your eyes out, for better or worse.
>It just is.

Attached: ape of naples.jpg (600x600, 50.09K)

Why did you kill her?

a crow looked at me by mount eerie, literally the process of greiving on audio.

Was about to post ape of naples, but since you beat me to it I'll recommend Coil's live album "...and the ambulance died in his arms" instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=QWV4pFV5nX4

Loaded question first of all, I didn't kill her because I'm not interested in that which does not concern me? Try the 35 year old tweaker she was last seen with. Evidently, they made it to the hospital but she was dead on arrival.

Not that it matters but my alibi is I was at a festival in a neighboring state when it happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=KNY-Pl1_ji0

>had casual sex
>died a druggie
Should have remained pure.

Good taste m8. Idk if I'd recommend it to the OP unless I knew his tastes better, but anyone who cares for Coil should check out "Jhonn Uttered Babylon", the Tibet/Blackshaw collab concept album about Jhonn's descent. I don't really care for Current 93 as such but I love Tibet when he's working with someone else who can keep him restrained (Bright Yellow Moon is another good example). If you want a deeply personal album dwelling at length on the experience of watching a friend destroy himself and being powerless to help him, you couldn't do much better.

Don't worry, your secret is safe with me

Eleanor Rigby by the Beatles