Prove you're an oldfag

Attached: 1628036614988.png (644x686, 523.8K)

/\
/\/\
cardstand roodypoo post sinks no captcha

Attached: champions.jpg (1280x720, 197.43K)

You're only an oldfag if you've been here since 2007 or before. So virtually none of us.

nigger this board was created in 2007

Exactly. Newfag spotted

not that old but the sexual assault in the airbnb night was fun one

semen stains the mountaintops haha :)

Attached: 1270103352045.gif (153x113, 342.14K)

mfw_masami_akitabike.gif

I remember when they had Xs instead of digits to try and kill gets

I used to chat with Gears daily.

been here since 2014, all the real oldfags are pedoshits so its really not something to brag about

I'm into experimental, psychedelic, indie, folk and ambient, including:
The Magnetic Fields, Shelley Hirsch, Natural Snow Buildings, Neil Hamburger, Belle and Sebastian, Jon Rose, The 6ths, Napalm Death, Beat Happening, The Stick Men, The Olivia Tremor Control, Nico, The Microphones, maudlin of the Well, Sir Richard Bishop, Alec Empire vs. Merzbow, Savage Republic, Gucci Mane, John Fahey, Imahoritsuneoyoshidatatsuya, Waka Flocka Flame, Grave Babies, Ikue Mori, Tim Sparks, Distorted Pony, Shirim Klezmer Orchestra, Acid Mothers Temple SWR, Хвocт И Ayкцыoн, Broadcast, Can, Zubi Zuva, Oval, The Tower Recordings, Present, DANGERDOOM, Emmanuelle Parrenin, Pascal, Deee-Lite, Little Wings, Noothgrush, The Lovely Bad Things, Françoise Hardy, Altered States, Piana, Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O., Spires That in the Sunset Rise, L. Pierre, Artesia, People Band, Muscle Snog.

Check out my music taste:

im gay

Any Forums was created in 2004 dummy

o i am laffin

This thread is off topic, you're gonna get taken down by THE PEOPLE'S CHAMPIONS

Not a pedoshit, I just saw back in 2009 that the source of all the funniest posts on memebase.com was Any Forums, so I decided to check this place out for myself. The rest is history :^)

I came here from Any Forums in the summer of 2010.

I pretty much only knew classic rock and metal at the time, one of my friends was telling me about this board and how they called led zeppelin and queen dadrock. I came to see what they listened to instead.

I spent the entire summer going through the essentials charts, starting with the 90s/grunge chart.

was a nice summer

how do we make moo great again

acknowledge Bo Burnham's Inside is the final conclusion of music and the evolution to new medium

>less politics
>less generals
>less mumble rap
>less poptimism
>less kpop
>less complaining about zoomers/trannies shit like that
>less fantanocore threads
>less shills outside of shill general

>more share threads
>more tripfags
>more OCs
>more share threads
>more listenalongs
>more share threads

>more tripfags
Surely you jest. Any Forums tripfags are assclowns even by tripfag standards

Attached: 1454362231485.jpg (894x894, 61.97K)