Fuckin zøomers

Why are zoomers nowadays focused on what a musician does or their personality when the music is all that matters? I dont give a flying fuck about a musicians personal life.

Attached: 1654002209769.jpg (225x224, 10.42K)

2022: celebrity gossip is invented

Literally all zoomers talk about is a musicians personal life
Its retarded, lets talk music , not gossip bullshit
Their generation is just full of autistic retards

Attached: 1652943536976.png (259x194, 11.71K)

>Any Forums discovered zoomers
it's over

Irl zoomers bruh
That generation is legitly retarded

Attached: 1649955392104.jpg (940x1005, 125.09K)

Bump

>LE BEETHOVEN IS DEAF AND BACH WAS COMPLETELY BLIND

>t.

Attached: 1654093566682.jpg (535x604, 104.97K)

>BRO GG ALLIN IS SO CRAZY

>DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THIS ARTIST NAMED DANIEL JOHNSTON? HE'S GOT SCHIZOPHRENIA. IT'S SOOO QUIRKY AND COOL

>OMG DID YOU HEAR? MICHAEL JACKSON IS A PEDO. WHAT A SHAME I REALLY LIKED HIS MUSIC

>I HEARD MARILYN MANSON REMOVED TWO RIBS TO SUCK HIS OWN COCK! EW!!!!

>EVERY BAND DOCUMENTARY EVER

>Omg did you hear that so and so did something racist
>omg hes not nice
>omg he violated one of his fans
Fucking retards

Attached: 1649647461994.gif (100x100, 159.78K)

Every artist is replaceable now. Don't like a certain artist? Don't worry spotify will give you a dozen or so playlists filled with other artists just like them. Art doesn't need emotional attachment now.

Lol i feel no emotional attachment to a persons social life when it comes to their music.
I really only care about the music and not what the person does on his spare time
Its really fucking retarded

>OMG DID YOU HEAR THIS ONE GUY SAID SOMETHING THAT IS SEXIST IN MODERN CONTEXT IN HIS SONG 45 YEARS AGO? WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT

I'm sure it has no relation to the age of information and the fact that everyone is on some form of social media. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that artist/fan interaction is a immediate possibility now, and that interaction is what drives new artist's popularity, rather than networking with some suit that can sign you to a label.

Im sure it has alot to do with autism and the fact that zoomers are retarded schizos with shit taste

Attached: 1654911833867.jpg (182x276, 8.96K)

>The song "Jailbait" sparked considerable backlash as the lyrics discuss wanting to have sex with a 13-year old which would constitute Statutory rape ("Well, I don’t care if you’re just thirteen, you look too good to be true"), and later sharing her when the police show up to arrest the perpetrator ("Wait a minute, officer, don’t put those handcuffs on me / Put them on her and I’ll share her with you").

/thread

zoomers are cattle

Yeah, as if boomers never did, or their forefathers...
Man this gossip thing is getting wild, what will them youngin's think of next, celebrity culture?

Based

Attached: 1655004178677.jpg (493x744, 164.92K)

Lol how about talking about the music instead of gossiping like a bitch
Thats the point im trying to bring home

How about talking about the music instead of bitching about zoomers? The point everyone that isn't you is trying to bring home, you and your generation are no better. You're just bitter because your youth is over with.

based schizo thread

Lol thats because zoomers literally talk about gossip instead of the music my guy. Its the reason the thread was made so everybody, especially zoomers(shit taste having schizos), can focus on the music instead of the gossip

Attached: 1652301892128.jpg (498x474, 35.8K)