Can you recommend me more stuff that sounds like this? who did madonna copy/look towards here?

can you recommend me more stuff that sounds like this? who did madonna copy/look towards here?

Attached: fb_madonna-ray-of-li_101920060345.jpg (1200x675, 77.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=co6WMzDOh1o
youtu.be/BmbDgfYOJng
youtube.com/watch?v=g5bJBoAn_BA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally just enable the arpeggiator on any synth

who was the first person to do such a thing

literally herself, she isn't called the queen of reinvention for nothing. she just caught dementia after confessions on a dancefloor came out

so wrong

bros, why is Frozen so good ?

look up everything produced by Mirwais circa same period

youtube.com/watch?v=co6WMzDOh1o

then go make a thread for all those artists instead of riding her dick. we're waiting!

In the late 90s he was submitting demos to her so that he could get a record deal.

>she isn't called the queen of reinvention for nothing
reinventing herself and maybe the pop landscape, not music itself
she (and her team/label) has always followed the zeitgeist, trying to be as trendy as possible and looking for whatever is in right now is gaining traction/could be the next thing
it's why she's worked with the people she's worked with or even was trying to work with certain people
here's what aphex twin had to say about her in 2001:
>Madonna is more like brutal. Like: „These are trendy, I can keep myself young and modern if I use them!“ You know? Björk got that as well obviously but her motivation is that she just loves the musicians and would love to work with them. She picks people that aren’t really that famous.
for me, it's skin and sky fits heaven
this came out after ray of light, i want the 90s stuff that inspired madonna and her producers
something like pic related
?

Attached: 2.jpg (1092x1081, 163.71K)

Always reminded me of this, although I struggle to justify why exactly.
youtu.be/BmbDgfYOJng

What exactly is wrong with that quote? Very few artists have completely reinvented the music landscape as a whole, he isn’t one of them either. You’re delusional if you think the level of her career was simply achieved by her team and label

Ray of Light feels like 90's optimism.
I can't think of a song that captures it better.

New Radicals - You Get What You Give

My dick gets hard for this track. Best Hall and Oates song of all time

Based. I’m pretty sure I sold this CD for 25 cents because that’s how much faith I had in the 90s

youtube.com/watch?v=g5bJBoAn_BA

sup glitch

Late 90s progressive house and trance, the 2000's stuff took a more tribal and dark route generally

when i was working at macys i just remember this song and Texas' Summer Son would play like right after it. So i just associate them and im pretty sure they came out the same year