Bob Dylan bread

What you been listening to lately fellow Dylanons? Anyone going to the European shows? I’m going to the two Glasgow concerts.

Attached: 7091CF2B-2441-43FF-9CF6-9F6BB6BA9AEC.jpg (1163x1076, 416.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/playlist/5sWQjjAya24psakM29QSMI?si=69f18be1e15c4b23
youtu.be/zrHlyK4Y0hI
youtube.com/watch?v=eiPP1Nu_QgE&ab_channel=BobDylanVEVO
youtube.com/watch?v=svXNd-q1Afc&ab_channel=BobDylanVEVO
youtube.com/watch?v=KrwO-OWmROQ&ab_channel=BobDylanVEVO
youtube.com/watch?v=uSdVOEKW5YA&ab_channel=BobDylanVEVO
youtube.com/watch?
youtube.com/watch?v=q1EoT9sedqY
youtube.com/watch?v=2Rhuu65Wj5o
youtube.com/watch?v=YwSZvHqf9qM&ab_channel=BobDylanVEVO
youtube.com/watch?v=kIBxQ1SAXe0&ab_channel=MrBeatlepaul
youtu.be/nh3-H-Y_Dww
youtube.com/watch?v=smb86Il2sgA&ab_channel=Swingin’Pig
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Made a choice cuts playlist of his first 6 albums, plan on completing it soon

open.spotify.com/playlist/5sWQjjAya24psakM29QSMI?si=69f18be1e15c4b23 [Best of Bob Dylan]

Not bad mate, although I would have added It’s All Over Now Baby Blue, Absolutely Sweet Marie and I Want You.

I was on the cusp of adding All Over Now Baby Blue honestly but I didn't want to overstuff it with Highway 61 tracks but since you mentioned it...

I'm an idiot, Bringing It All Back Home*

Don’t worry, I knew what you meant. :)

I feel that my Dylan appreciation has gone through so many twists and foldings, and through so many "HE CAN"T SING" conversations, that it's now hardened like Samurai steel.
I avoid debates over his best songs like the Ronin avoid the normies in the rainy sunday markets.

Attached: 1605000067242.jpg (1017x1024, 73.87K)

Best Tangled Up In Blue coming through

youtu.be/zrHlyK4Y0hI

youtube.com/watch?v=eiPP1Nu_QgE&ab_channel=BobDylanVEVO

youtube.com/watch?v=svXNd-q1Afc&ab_channel=BobDylanVEVO

youtube.com/watch?v=KrwO-OWmROQ&ab_channel=BobDylanVEVO

youtube.com/watch?v=uSdVOEKW5YA&ab_channel=BobDylanVEVO

youtube.com/watch?
v=QOKNzVIZ8-s&ab_channel=TwoRockaFour

Good for you going to both shows! For me its Brussels and pondering about the two dates in Amsterdam. Dylan is really at it this tour. As says; his vocal use is still great.

youtube.com/watch?v=q1EoT9sedqY

Nice one man, enjoy. A friend of mine is going to six - Gothenburg, Paris, two Londons and both Glasgows. My budget can’t stretch quite that far! He just visited Bob Dylan’s childhood home in Hibbing yesterday as he’s on holiday in Ontario. I think it’s fair to call him a Dylanologist at this stage.

Can't stand his voice. It's so bad. I'll listen to any song of his the Dead do. "Postcards of the Hanging" is a great album.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Rhuu65Wj5o

Absolutely right, that's the one.

Although I also love youtube.com/watch?v=YwSZvHqf9qM&ab_channel=BobDylanVEVO

Nice. I love Van as well, actually went to his show last Saturday.

youtube.com/watch?v=kIBxQ1SAXe0&ab_channel=MrBeatlepaul

My favourite Rolling Thunder performance is Isis, although I love the acoustic Mr Tambourine Man, Love Minus Zero and It’s All Over Now Baby Blue from Bootleg 5.

youtu.be/nh3-H-Y_Dww

it's like 150 euros here, I don't think I can afford it

>Why yes, I only listen to Bob Dylan's christian output, make you seethe?

Attached: Posh Chad.jpg (624x624, 60.84K)

Sorry to hear that man. Both my Glasgow tickets were £90 for reasonably good seats (but I had to take what I could get as they sold out in less than fifteen minutes this morning). I saw him very front row in Genoa for €120 in 2018, that was a bargain.

Likewise! The setlists he recently played look great. Can't wait to hear Key West live.
I would love to do the same as your friend if I could afford it.

I believe that my friend will have been to 32 Dylan concerts by the time this tour leg is over. He’s only 27 years old!

I’ve cheated a little and have heard a few bootlegs from recent concerts. Bob’s on top form, rest assured. My favourite is I’ve Made Up My Mind To Give Myself to You. I won’t listen to any Euro bootlegs though until after I’ve seen him in Glasgow, don’t want to ruin it.

Mid seventies and Rolling Thunder have a special energy indeed.

youtube.com/watch?v=smb86Il2sgA&ab_channel=Swingin’Pig

Your picks in this thread are great man. These particular versions are precious to me as well.