What the fuck is wrong with people? This album is easily as good as their first two

What the fuck is wrong with people? This album is easily as good as their first two.

Attached: 197826.jpg (660x660, 107.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i703eaI2bnI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not particularly. the production on it is unbelievably bad and most of the songs are too long for oasis standards. if the producers (noel and morris) werent on cocaine it wouldve sounded much better

Every song is about 3 minutes longer than it needed to be. All Around the World was them trying to make their Hey Jude, but just ended up sounding pretentious.

Missed the boat by releasing it after OK Computer. The world had moved on, they hadn't

in saying that where are my all around the world chads at? what a fucking SONG fucking hell

>shit songs that drag on forever
>horrible production
>cocaine everywhere

It's literally nowhere near as good as the first two

>horrible production
true, but it's not like the production on the first two is good either

Definitely Maybe Wall of Sound was based, and Noel was correct with his intuition of trashing the first 2 mixes.

you're right, particularly definitely maybe, but the shitty production suited it along with McCarrolls drumming. listening to be here now through headphones is absolute torture

>Noel was correct with his intuition of trashing the first 2 mixes
it was honestly a miracle the producer could salvage a listenable record out of Noel's wack attempts at a wall of sound

Definitely Maybe - 8/10
Morning Glory - 7.8/10
The Masterplan - 8.1/10
Be Here Now - 9.2/10
Standing on the Shoulders of Giants - 6/10

i didn't listen to the others so i can't include the wine cat picture

Poorly mixed and too long at times. But who gives a fuck, its great. For me? It's this performance, Noel absolutely ZONKED out of his mind from the slopes.
youtube.com/watch?v=i703eaI2bnI

There's something about the forced British aesthetic of the artwork that I seriously despise, am I the only one?

this is such a poor take jeez user

Attached: 1508596845542.jpg (3000x3000, 367.81K)

no you are just a burger mutt just kys already holy fuck

all their covers are kinda shit tbqh

Attached: oasis-whats-the-story-morning-glory-vinyl-601812.jpg (400x400, 48.31K)

Beautiful cover. You're wrong

which is to say, bad.

nah fuck off
first two are solid and catchy but ultimately pretty stock
bhn has really cool compositions and textures and there's nothing else like it

The bong's nerve got smashed a bit too hard

That and Definitely Maybe are actually pretty okay.

All the songs try so hard to be as massive as possible, but come out flat and empty. It's all forced, shit's too long. Unlike the first two albums, this one has no tracks that just naturally stick, none of that primordial catchiness. It deserves its reputation of a disappointing, overblown turd.

bot opinions
you're just regurgitating what someone else said without really thinking about why

>I oppose the majority opinion, I'm special, look at me

In all seriousness though it's important to understand why this album blows if you're ever going to produce / mix / engineer any music of your own. It's a good lesson in what not to do.

subhuman take
subhuman ears
get off of my board

Nah, I'm good here.