Undeniably bringing back punk, at the very least in australia

undeniably bringing back punk, at the very least in australia

Attached: the chats.png (299x168, 9.36K)

literally rebdit: the band

nothing more punk than a bunch of well off suburban kids larping as the lower working class.

every fucking band is "reddit the band" to you faggots

>DUDE WE'RE AUSSIES LMAO
They have as much sincerity as Joe Dolce - Shaddap You Face

maybe you just like reddit music...

I've never even heard of this band. I just see everyone calling every single band anyone posts "reddit". It's so fucking stupid

If it's not wilfully offensive and stupid it's not punk rock.

Attached: 51MuLJtUvDL._SY300_QL70_.jpg (300x300, 19.9K)

yea maybe cause a lot of redditors post shitty music on Any Forums...

Okay tell me what ISN'T reddit music

The Meatmen

I feel like this is the perception of punk if you have an incredibly surface level understanding and familiarity with the genre. I’d say the genre as a whole had a lot more depth then just being offensive, and I say had because this shit is dead.

this shit is dead for faggots like you not in real life

only heard one of their ep's but it was pretty shit. it wasn't poppy or loud enough to warrant how absurdly vapid it is

the chats are shit and ruining australian music

bad band

based. Also drunk mums, stiff richards, pist idiots, amyl & the sniffers... who am i missing?

Attached: ab67616d0000b273ec163bba27b2824b09510ae2.jpg (640x640, 283.8K)

You all loved The Chats when Smoko had less than a million views on YouTube you fucking worthless faggots

They fired pricey and replaced him with some 30 year old bogan and guess what? They fucking suck now

I like The Chats.
I also like Amyl and The Sniffers.
Also Celibate Rifles, The Saints and Radio Birdman.
Australia has some good punk rock bands.

Look man you can call whatever you want whatever you want, but to me punk should make someone somewhere angry or it isn't really doing what it's supposed to. No one is really getting pissed off by The Chats.