Phoebe Bridgers talks women’s rights

>I think I get pretty self-conscious of having a fanbase [where] it can feel like when I talk I’m preaching to the choir, so it’s nice to know that a message is getting to somebody who disagrees with me.
youtu.be/aMf874mnlRM

Attached: phoebe-bridgers_msnbc.jpg (666x666, 74.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefader.com/2022/07/13/phoebe-bridgers-womens-rights-abortion-ari-melber-msnbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thefader.com/2022/07/13/phoebe-bridgers-womens-rights-abortion-ari-melber-msnbc

Attached: phoebe-bridgers.png (727x727, 358.54K)

her hairline sucks almost as bad as her music. she has to do shit like this to maintain relevancy, she’s part of the neoliberal rainbow capitalism machine. even though she isn’t even gay she fucks lame dudes like bryan adams and cries about it

Wow this bitch is dumb

Attached: 1627533277616.jpg (2351x3838, 1.02M)

Fuck off, crypto-shill

God shes so ugly

Are industry plants contractually required to get political? This scripted bitch doesn't even know why she's saying what she is saying other than being thirsty for clout and twitter likes.

Ryan, not Bryan.
Poor little bleach girl.

You can’t take the hoe out of phoebe.

She has one good song. One(Kyoto)

I listened to her radio show on siriusxm and she introduces her co-host marshall vore as her ex boyfriend/drummer. this poor guy sounds like he hates life everytime he speaks. they're always asking him if he's okay and he says he's alright and he's having fun in his head even if he doesn't look like he's having fun. the only time i heard him entertain conversation on his own accord is when phoebe mentioned another one of her exes who questioned her music taste and marshall was like "wait, really? he said that?"

Jewel/Cat Power for Millenials without any of what made them edgy/interesting.

Haunted womb

so this bitch really just looks like elon musk. I thought this was a deepfake or photoshop or whatever.

that's a man

Awful neverending progshit

She has like 6 mil Spotify listeners, that's nothing considering most are probably bots. Why is she getting so much publicity and being shilled this hard? Most people are like who?

are the people who attend her sold out tours bots as well?

>ph*Ebe br*Dgers

Attached: Takin out the trash.png (501x550, 276.63K)

Yes.