What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Attached: 71TXrGXF8TL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 171.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mb06d4wdqvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unironically Jews.

The most expensive album of all time, and for what? Just pure shit all the way through, not a single recognizable track.
His discography is so overrated

In what regard?

Compared to his past works and as a comeback album. Only one memorable song

Can't really bring myself to listen to Michael Jackson when Jason Malachi mogs

I dont't know, I've not heard it yet. I thought it was posthumous.

too many lame ballads
the rest are aggressively mediocre songs
the album should have been 5-6 songs long
terrible art cover
pic related should have been cover
the only decent song has a terrible skit intro

Attached: e55bb261383bbde6473ce779d23a820d.jpg (500x380, 44.54K)

Heavy Michael fatigue by this point, he had already relevant since the 70's 80's and 90's

oh and allegations

Post the copypasta faggot

idk but heaven can wait is a good song

the cover art. it's awful
i mean just look at it. it's stupid

Butterflies is good. Never cared for the rest of the album. I remember driving home from summer holday and the radio was hyping up the new MJ song and it was Your Rock My World. Everyone in the car had a "that's it?" look on their face the entire time.

>sold 8 million copies
>loads of great tracks

Unbreakable, Heartbreaker, title track, Heaven Can Wait, Break of Dawn, Butterflies, Whatever Happens, Speechless, Threatened

If anything "went wrong" it's actually too much, there's 16 tracks in all and a few too many ballads for my taste, but it's an amazing album

I really have no clue who listens to Michael Jackson. Most people know maybe a few of his songs, and most people know the Thriller dance, but I've never met anyone who would actively call themselves a fan even though he had number 1's in just about every country in the world for decades. The vast majority of people just remember him for being a weirdo who may have nonced kids. His reputation has improved since his death since no-one seems actively hostile about him anymore, but still.

>it's an amazing album
it's not. blood on the dance floor, practically a 5 song album is way better.

I know a superfan. There's loads of them.

Most MJ don't give a shit about his music. They just find his persona fascinating

It's interesting because the film raping neverland or whatever is now a work of fiction.

He transcended most genres and trends. Although Grunge, Punk and Rap have all left a greater cultural impact than Michael Jackson did - everyone brought Michael. Although the punk-rocker cared far more about the Sex Pistols and The Clash, he probably brought Jackson. Although the Grunge Lover treated Cobain like a god, he still probably brought Jackson. Although the hip-hop head adored Tupac, he still brought Jackson. Jackson was very few peoples favourites (relative to other flashes in the pan), but he was always one of their choices at the record store.

>most people know the Thriller dance
Smooth Criminal is actually the superior video

Attached: Smooth_criminal_video.jpg (220x255, 13.92K)

BAD>London Calling

The whole jewish press machine was so tiresome. Unironically why MJ was pushed so hard made me think how this thing works.

He got old and lost his touch like every other musician ever

They didn't like a black man being high in the charts though

You Rock My World slaps though

Not sure about that. Might have been true in early 80s but in 90s pushing negroes was the thing.

Lucky he was white by then

youtu.be/mb06d4wdqvA :(

White jackson>Black jackson

You are not alone is kino and so isnthey dont care about us